ryan wakes up and stares at the ceiling with his beautiful chocolate colored orbs and he pulls out a cugarette. already he wants to go back to sleep, but he has breakfast with brendon.

his dog, jeffrey, jumpps on the bed and starts licking his face "omg jeffreyyy ur so goofy get off of me" he says with a crooked smile and he fetches a cigarette. he is already tired again, for some reason lately hes not wanting to be around brendon. hes always felt like that but recently... he just feels off around brendon and cant stand the sight of him anymore. but they r in a band together so like watever xD the show must go on.

he heads into the bathroom and stares at himself in the mrirror. his eyebags are dark and he has a headache from the night before. wowww crazy partying happened, there were like, girls everywhere and drugs and stuff. he got super high, hes hungover and you could see it if you look close enough. he pulls at his eyes with an annoyed groan and gets dressed. today he will be wearing a red flower crown, a black t shirt, black skinny jeans and black hightops with a red vest to match the flower crown. he finds himself checking himself out in the mirror, stressing about his hair and face more than usual. hes scared of what brebdon thinks... but why??

he decides to push these thoughts away and walks to the diner a few blocks away. brendon is already sitting there, ryan stares at him a little too long before brendon turns around and waves flamboyantly, "heyyy girlll yasss" brandon waves ryan over and ryan cant help but feel his face heat up. that guy is always drawing attention to himself and others, its superrr annoying. ryan walks over and sits in the booth across, pulling out another cigarette.

"soooo, about the lyrics..." brendon starts, trying to break the awkward silence between them. ryan cant help but notice brendons sweet smelling cologneO_O, the way his lips look when he talks and- "what about them?" he replies, pushing his thoughts further away. they were wrong, and just intrusive- thats not how he really thought of brendon, was it?

"its just.... i don't know. your lyrics are perfect, really," brendan doesn't seem to know how to continue his sentence, "could i edit them a little? we could do that, together." ryan furrows his eyebrows, slightly annoyed. "uh, sure. i guess." brindin beams at him, beams his beautiful smile that always seems to brighten the world just a little bit, and suddenly ryan isnt annoyed anymore. "girlll slay. okay, we can work on that later. the second track on our new album just needs a little more... uh, whats the word?" he taps on the table, lost in thought now.

"pizzazz?" i add, trying to help out and he snaps his fingers, "yes, exactly ry! pizzazz." he smiles, he doesn't know how he makes ryan feel at all. ryans hands feel all clammy. (he is sooo tottaly in luvvv xD)

"hello, i see you have a new addition to the table..." the waitress says, "what can i do for you?" ryan stares at the menu, not really processing the words. something about brendon being nearby drives him wild and distracts him. "ah... just some coffee would be good." ryan sighs, he doesn't actually like coffee. he just got nervous and picked something random, which he normally doesn't do, what is up with him today? must be how hungover he is...

"sooo..." brendon isnt looking at ryan anymore and instead picking at his nails. its always like this between them now, awkward silences without knowing what to even talk about.

"oh my god, is that brendin urie?!" a girl pops up out of seemingly nowhere. ryan gives her a glare telling her to f### off and it works, for now.

ryan bites the inside of his cheek, "i should probably get going..." and brandon nods, a hint of sadness in his eyes. "do you wanna come with?" ryan brings himself to ask, his heart beating faster and brendon just responds with another nod. he seems nervous too.

they decide to go to the bus to get to a shopping mall thats not in walking distance. the bus is empty, except for the bus driver who is humming happily. at the next stop, which is not theirs, the driver turns around. ryan recognizes him immediately, "omg billl! hey girl!" brendon runs up to the front, "OMG! brendonn, i havent seen you in foreverr! girl, you are rocking that outfit, slayyy!" they hug eachother and after brendon spins around, showing off his outfit. william claps and cheers while ryan sits rather uncomfortably.