ryan is staring at himself in the mirror just like earlier today. his heart is beating fast, the party is starting in thirty minutes and ryan is barely ready.

after an hour and a half of procrastinating he decides hes gonna get ready now. hes going to put a little more effort in than usual, for whatever reason, and goes with a flowercrown of red and black roses instead of his usual. he wears his floral red vest and he slides on some skinny jeans and black. High tops looking totally rad XD

he spaces out thinking about nothing when the doorbell rings. he sighs, knowing who is behind it, and goes to open the door. "heyyy buddy!!!" to his surprise, its not brendon. its pete? "oh, hey pete. wasn't expecting you." ryan motions for pete to step inside, "you going to mikey and gerards party?" ryan asks.

pete tenses up for a bit, "um... no. i mean i was invited, i don't know though." somethings off but ryan doesn't care enough to ask, "come on, dude, it'll be super fun. you know their parties, tons of people...." ryan clears his throat before continuing, "girls." he gives pete a smirk, maybe that'll help? but that only makes pete look more awkward. ryan shrugs it off, pulling a beer out the fridge. "want one?" he calls out to pete, "sure." pete calls back.

the brown haired boy pulls out two beers from the fridge, taking the caps off and handing one to the other boy. "yeah uh, i guess ill go." pete gives in. ryan knew he couldn't resist a good party.

the two lean back into the couch, "fifteen minutes till. brandon'll be here any sec." ryan knows he always likes to be fashionably late, again drawing more attention to them than needed, and to calm down from the stress ryan takes a long sip from his bottle.

after a good while of waiting brendon shows up. he just comes in, no knocking necessary. thats okay to ryan, theyre bestfriends after all!!! XD

"heyyyy girlies!" brendon struts inside, looking even more amazing than earlier. "hey bren!" pete brings his hand up for a small wave.

ryan stares at his hands in his lap, avoiding looking at brendon. thats what hes good at these days.

the other two are catching up and ryan cant help himself, he looks at brendin... hes wearing a tight fitting shirt that accentuates his muscles, the shirt a little too short on him. and those jeans... ryan stops himself from thinking more on that subject. "we should get going." pete says and brendon and ryan agree.

it doesn't take long to get to mikey and gerards house, only living a fifteen minute ride on the bus. william isn't working still, presumably took off early to get to the party too.

when the three arrive, pete immediately looks super tense, like mega tense. he excuses himself with something stupid, ryan knows hes going to hide somewhere but doesn't stop him. "im gonna go get us some drinks, girl!" brenda says, patting ryan on the shoulder and skipping off to the bar.

loud music blasts through the large house, unintelligble throufh the loud talking and whatever else going on. the lights are blue, mess on the floor from beer and who knows what.

ryan sits at a chair awkwardly by himself waiting for brendin to come back with their drinks. hes staring at his lap, playing with his fingers and bored out of his mind. some vodka would really help this situation. did he even really wanna be here or was it just because brenda asked?

"HEYYY, RYAN!" gerard comes running up. "welcome!! long time no see." gerard sits next to him.

"pretty sick party, dude." ryan compliments gerard, hes fond of the guy but then again, who isn't? i mean its gerard way. "oh, thanks! mikey did most of the planning." ryan nods, that makes sense somehow.

brendon is skipping back over, holding a bottle of something for him and ryan to share. ryan immediately brightens up, thank god for alcohol. maybe this place will be a bit more bareable.