Chapter 3

First:

That's it I saw him again! It kinda looked like he was looking for me but that doesn't make sence...He probably just came because it's near and he thought we were open but I would lie if I say I wasn't happy about it. And his smile get yourself together First!

I step aside just in time to not be run over by a motorcycle, but even that fact seems unimportant...

So his name is Khao I swear I almost shit myself when I asked but then again he was the one to ask first so I should be fine. I told him I wasn't there tommorrow but that means he knows to come back in two days right? Will he come? Why would he First? Like he would come by just to see you, what are you imagining? He probably was just being nice and you're talking like you'd start dating soon.

I shake my head and walk the stairs up to my small appartment. Eventhough it's small I really like it, it's comfy. I open the door to see Mark, he's my best friend since middle school. I sigh I shouldn't have given him my spare key. There he lays all stretched out over my sofa on the table boxes with fried chicken and crisps.

"Could you stop making a mess everytime you decide to come over?"

he turns and smiles "Oh you're here" I point at the crisps that were scattered all over the floor "You're late" he says ignoring what I just said. "Yeah had a costumer come in after closing time"

"Why would you serve him then?"

"Because..." Mark looked me straight in the eyes and raises an eyebrow "Because he's different..." I can feel myself blushing and I quickly look away. He sits up straight and intensifies his glance "It's nothing" but he doesn't believe me "I told you it's nothing!"

"It doesn't look like nothing to me" Marks face get's serious "Hey, I think it's a good thing it's time for you to find someone after..." he doesn't finish his sentence but I know what he means.

I forgot to mention I'm gay and Mark knows about it, like of course he does. What he's referring to is my shitty ex, to say he treated me like shit would be an understatement. I bet he had several different people while being with me and he didn't even made an effort hiding the fact he was cheating on me and I was a fool to stay with him all the time. He had this way of making me feel like I should be glad that he was still with me while he screwed others. at one point I just broke and finally left him, it took me a while to get over him and what he'd done to me at one point he even got physical and that's when I woke up.

Mark was right it would begreat to find someone but the scars are still there just not as visible and I'm still scared they could open again.

"I don't know if I can do that, plus I bet he's not even into boys and even if he were why would he want me?"

"Hey, don't shit talk yourself, you're good looking and most importantly you're a really nice person..god I should really kill that mf for crushing your selfesteem!!" Mark was clenching his fist, he was actually adorable when he was being all protective.

"Scooch over" I say and I sit down next to him to watch whatever he was watching. "Why are you even here?" I say as I reach out for some crisps "What you don't want me here?"

"That's not it but like..shouldn't you be with your girlfriend or something?"

"Na, I'm good, I just need my bro!" he puts his head on my shoulder und snuggles up to me, I push him away from me "You've broken up, right?"

"No, we didn't" he says and snuggles back up to me "Oh you so sure did...Mark that's like your forth girlfriend in five month, when will you get serious?"

"Ah whatever, how can I get serious then my poor bro will be left all alone"

"I can take some time alone, you just like to use me as an excuse"

"so what, when will you tell me about your 'special' costumer?"

"there's nothing to tell, I just served him coffee that's it!"

"I don't believe you, you're not telling me everything!" with that he starts to tickle me "Mark stop!" I scream as he starts chasing me through the appartment, the both of us giggeling.

But with all that I still couldn't help but think about when I'll seehim again...