Chapter 10

Hey, it's been a damn long while. I had a really stressful and hard time these past weeks, so I couldn't really bring myself to write something, but hey here I am back again!

Khao:

I'm not in a rush to do it with First, eventhough I of course want to, I don't have any problem to wait as long as it takes for him to be ready. Even if it takes years, because god I love this man. But him saying he's not opposed of the thought of seeing me naked makes my mind wander, I start to wonder what it would be like to become intimate with him.

I step out of the shower, only wearing a towel and my eyes meet with First. I can see a little smile playing around his mouth. "That's disappointing, you're not even naked" he says with a smirk. I grab the corner of my towel "We can quickly change that" I answer. He chuckles and starts walking towards me, I think I forgot how to breathe, as he slowly approaches me.

"how about we start with a kiss, for now" he whispers in my ear while his hand caresses my cheek and neck and slowly starts travelling downm as he leans in to kiss me. Our lips meet and I give in to the kiss completly. I slightly bite his lip and slide my toungue over the bite. First let out a moan and I wrap my arms around him pulling him close to me, our bodies are now pressed together and I can feel the warmth turning into heat, Our tongues entangeled, our bodies pressed together, his hand on my chest. Then First moves from my  lips to my neck and starts sucking it, my breath hitches as I tilt my head to give him more access, I know damn well this is gonna leave a mark, but I couldn't be bothered less. Eventually I gently push him back to create some space between us, he looks a little confused. "I don't think we should go any further, right here and right now, plus I don't think I can stop if you keep going" I say. he nodds and slowly takes a step back, I give him a kiss on the cheek "wait here, I'll quickly get dressed, except you wanna watch me get dressed, then you have to follow me."

 "pervert" he says and slaps my arm, not quite able to hide his smile. I wink at him as I leave the room, I can hear him laugh.

...

The spot on my neck is already fading from red to purple and I don't even try to make an afford to hide it, in fact I rather show it off. Let them know I'm taken.

We leave to grab some food. I wait by the counter for our food and First already reserved a table for us. When I turn back I see a girl, that has approached him, I can see her starting to get a little to close and I can also see First being uncomfortable.

I quickly make my way back to our table and place the plates on  the table. "Sry, can't you see you're interrupting us, you can serve the food later!" the girl says and waves her hand as if to get rid of an annoying fly.

I ignore her, instead I lean over the table and reach out to fix First's hair. "I'm sorry, did you wait long love, the line was quite long" I made sure the hickey First gave me was clearly visible to that bitch. Then I turn to her "Sry, I think you're in my seat. Can't you see, you're interrupting us on our date?" and I smile innocently, knowing that would be the last straw. She scoffs and finally leaves.

I look at First thoroughly "You okay?", he nodds, then he chuckles.

"What?" I ask "You were really savage just now, I didn't know you could be that mean"

"I could do even more if somebody makes my baby uncomfortable or hit on you WITHOUT getting the fucking HINT!" I say.

...

We finish our food and make our way back to the car. "Can I sleep over at your today?" I ask, I can see First's expression change at my words, his smile fades "I...I d.don't think, I'm quite ready for this..."

I take a step towards him and carefully cup his face to make him look at me "Hey, I don't mean to do anything, I can wait, we're not in a hurry for anything. I just wanna hold you tonight, may I?"

I carefully watch his reaction.

"You may" he says and I can't help but smile, he's so cute "Yes!" i say. "What?"

"I'm just such a lucky guy" I say

"You're exaggerating, I'm actuall not worth much"

"Hey, hey, what makes you think that? You're everything to me. Besides no one is worthless, okay? You're such an amazing person, don't ever say that, okay?"

If I ever meet the guy that made him like that, I'll beat the life out of him, I swear, my precious baby. But for now, I'll just hug First as tight as I can and never let go of him.

It's a really short chapter I know, I just felt like I should give you a life sign, that I haven't forgotten. Next time I'll be back with a longer chapter. Till then, stay safe and be well.