Chapter 8

Khao:

I hold First tight. I have no idea what he's been through, but I believe he'll tell me when he's ready. And even if that time never comes, I'll be there for him because I love him.

Wait! I love him? Isn't that a bit early to say? But it came to my mind so casually, it just feels right. I never felt anything like that, I wanna spend my whole life with him and I say that without exaggerating.

He's everything to me. It's crazy how quick he became that important to me.

I nuzzle my face deeper into his neck and inhale his scent, he smells so good! Being in his arms makes me wonder how I was able to live without him all this time. No, I would never want anything casual with this man, I want him to be my world.

I feel his hands move over my back, and he moves me back a bit, I try not to moan at the lost of him in my arms. "Can you kiss me?"

I look up and search his eyes "You sure?" I ask "Yes"

I slowly lean forward and my lips meet his, I kiss him slowly and very deep. I want him to feel I'm sincere  and I wnat him to feel my love. I can feel that he's giving into me fully, it's like he's been craving physical touch and I'm willing to give him as much as he needs.

After a while I break us apart, I smile when I see the disappointment in First's face. "Should we move to the bedroom?" I ask

"I..I...don't think I'm..ready for this yet.."

I chuckle "What are you thinking with your dirty mind" I ruffle through his hair "I just thought we could get more comfortable and cuddle and talk about stuff. If you'd like, you could spend the night...."

"Oh" he says and looks down, good he's so freaking cute I swear  "Yeah, I'd like that, but I didn't bring anything"

"That's fine you can wear my clothes, I also have a spare toothbrush, so no worries" I smile at him.

I pick out some comfortable clothes for him to wear and we brush our teeth together, laughing at each others silly actions. First ends up wiping away a bit of toothpaste that is smeared around my mouth with his finger. My heart races at the sudden action, my eyes locked on his. We just freeze in our moment and I take the time to admire him. His smile and the smile in his eyes, god he's just so beautiful and he's mine, he really is mine. I let that sink in, it just makes me feel so happy and I feel like I keep repeating myself, but it's just the only thing that comes to my mind.

"gosh, I really, really like you, you know that?" I admit.

I see First blush at my words (did I mention he's sooo cute!!!)

"Good to know" he says and moves his hand away from me. "What"

"Huh, what?" he answers "You're not gonna say it back?" (AW: little our skyy 2 reference;) )

I turn him around, so that his back is now touching the sink. He avoids my gace "Do I have to?" he says silently, his face is beet red by now I swear.

My hand moves to his chin and I lift his head, so that he has to look me in the eyes "I mean, I think I can tell, but I'd love to hear it from you" I say, his smile brithens

"You know I like you a lot, when I first saw you I just could stop admiring and I even pretended the cafe was open, when we'd been closed for like half an hour, you think I would have done that if I didn't like you?"

His words surprise me a little, I mean I could tell they were closed, but I thought he was being nice and not the he really delibertly wanted to get to know me.

"I was praying I'd get a chance to see you again after that" 

"God, do you know how freaking cute you are?" I pinch his cheeks with both my hands

"Ey" he says as he starts pinching my cheeks as well "You're not bad yourself" he admits, a shy smile on his face. I wrap my arms around him and just hold him, even with him wearing my clothes his scent was still so present, when we're not sleeping together I swear I'm gonna wear his clothes all the time, so I feel hugged by him all the time. Still hugging I lift him up and carry him to the bedroom, he's not as heavy as I thought so I don't really have trouble doing so even though I'm slightly shorter.

I gently put him down on the bed, our faces are really close now and I can feel his breath hitching. "Can I kiss you again?" I ask my voice not more than a whisper. he nods and I kiss him, not as careful as before, but still really deep. I refrain from using tongue because I don't want to startle him. But when I feel his on my lips, I give in and let myself go, giving my all into the kiss.

I don't know how but somehow we end up on top of each other, our bodies really close. But it's not like a sexual tension, more a loving. This is as far as we're gonna go and this is as far as I want to I don't need anything else now this is more than enough, more I could've ever asked for.

A little while later we end up cuddling, holding each other close, First has his arm wrapped around me, my face nuzzled in his neck, spooning me. I have my arm layed on his stomach, holding him close. I smile as I feel First pressing a kiss on my head, this is perfect. I don't have any other word to describe this with, except for perfect, because that's just what it is.

...

A slightly shorter chapter today. It's been a little while, I know. With my life right now I just can't manage to update regularly, I'm sorry. On this part I'm kinda selfish, because I love writing this story even though I don't find the time often enough. I hope you're all doing great and even if not, I hope I brought a little smile on your face.

Ugh, cheesy, but I really mean it!!