I've Lost Track...

A.N.: I've really got nothing to say for this one, the description says it all. Idk how far I'm going to get, this fic is more of a 'doodle' than something I'm taking seriously. I am currently writing three fanfics at once while working in college. 

Just want to get the idea out there (and maybe inspire someone else to outdo mine). 

Now, please enjoy: 

 X         Text

"X"      Talking

 X        Phoenix's voice

'X'       Thoughts

 X        Lines & Descriptions from Fate

Chapter 1: I've Lost Track...

Bloom kissed Andy goodbye on her porch, his hand moving up and around her hips and back, threading through her red hair as her's fisted his shirt. Their kiss was filled with heat and urgency, tingles filling her belly as her core throbbed, his bulge grinding against her thigh. 

She would like nothing more than to bring him inside, were it not for her dad. 

They separated reluctantly, his hands leaving her waist, and her's slipping from his shirt. Their cheeks were flushed as they panted for air. It wasn't the first time that they kissed, but each felt as magical as the last. He adjusted his glasses with a cheeky grin. "You're a good kisser." 

'He may look like a nerd, but he's such a flirt', Bloom blushed and bit her lip as she looked at him, then ruffled his raven-black hair. 

"Hey!" Andy protested, before ticking her sides. 

She dashed inside with a giggle, then turned back and tightly hugged him. "See you at school tomorrow?" 

"Of course." he grinned, before pecking her on the lips. 

She moved to close the door, when something appeared in the ground around her. She yelped and fell in. 

===

Vanessa smiled at Mike, the two intertwined on the couch. She was pleased that he was finally loosening up when it came to Bloom's boyfriend. 

"Isn't this nice?" she asks. 

"Hmm?" Mike's head tilts from the window back to his lovely wife. 

"Just us for a change. Our daughter getting to explore the world outside of fantasy," she said. 

"I guess." Mike was itching to go into the entry hall and find out what kept Bloom from shutting the door. If that boy put his hands anywhere that they shouldn't be...

Vanessa giggled knowingly. "They're just saying goodbye, Mike." 

He scowled, but it was light-hearted. "I know, I just don't like her and Andy being that intimate. She's fifteen for Christ's sake, and still dreams about being a fairy." 

"We were younger when we were doing the same thing." Vanessa reminded. "She's at the age where she should be allowed to explore boundaries. And she's talked about getting that electric scooter ever since she got her driver's permit." 

Mike sighed. They'd had this conversation many times before. "'Nessa, those things are dangerous." 

"No more than a car or a motorcycle." she shrugged. "They are a little expensive, but we can put money aside for her sixteenth or seventeenth birthday. I think that she would really like that."