Without Disgrace...

A.N.: I need to say it somewhere (dunno if I already have, I'm kind of scatterbrained rn). I've got three massive finals mid next month, and two more beginning-ish of end of may slash beginning of june. So most of my fanfic writing is being put on hold. Apologies to the people who were waiting on one-shots and my other fanfics. 

I completely forgot about the trailers for Fate Winx Saga lol. Kind of pointless to have the Winx react to them now. 

Knut is going to be the Croc of JLA, fair warning yall. 

X Text

"X" Talking

X Phoenix's voice

'X' Thoughts

X Lines & Descriptions from Fate

Warning: Mentions of drug use

Chapter 5: Without Disgrace...

"So...that happened," Bloom commented, watching with wide eyes as the newcomers were filled in on the odd set of circumstances that they all had been found in by Headmistress Faragonda, Headmaster Saladin, and Headmistress Griffin. 

"You're telling me." Stella agreed, before looking at the newcomers and grimacing, her hands flying to the sides of her head. "Uh oh, it's Griselda." She pointed. 

"Who's she?" The Winx looked at her curiously. 

"One of the most stern, un-fun, heavily biased fairies you'll ever have the displeasure of meeting," Stella said with a wince, knowing that the woman would be gunning for her because of the potion accident. 

"The accident that you were expelled over?" Tecna asked, catching onto Stella's worries. 

"Yeah." Stella winced. "She's not gonna be happy with me." 

"Aw, don't worry, Stella." Aisha grinned at her fellow princess. "We'll keep you safe." 

Stella's cheeks colored. "I'm not scared of her!" 

"Course not." Musa teased. 

"I wasn't!" Stella pouted. 

Bloom noticed Flora's gaze being drawn away. "What's up Flo--" She trailed off, spotting just who Flora was watching with a rather familiar look. 

Bloom elbowed Aisha, who looked at her curiously, before Bloom gestured silently at Flora with her hand, and Aisha 'oh'ed in understanding. The pair of them giggled. 

The newcomers meanwhile had finally been filled in. 

"This is impossible! Unnatural! Why are we even here?" Griselda demanded with an angry huff. 

"Likely, we all have an unknown purpose." Codatorta speculated. 

"All of this is most unusual, but Phoenix has his reasons." Saladin shrugged, wishing that he could determine the Story Teller's motives.  

Knut scratched his head. "Uh..." 

"All of this is most peculiar," Helia said softly, his eyes downward, shy. "Why would he bring me, uncle? I'm hardly anyone special. I'm not a future student, nor a teacher, nor an enemy." 

Because you will have your part to play, Helia. 

Helia jumped as Phoenix appeared beside them in a flash of light. The glowing, white-eyed Story Teller turned to the 'heads. I trust you've filled them in?