Demi

i landed in Boston for my debut. I was nervous as i knew no one. I mean i knew one person... but i wasn't entirely sure he would be there. If Austin was there i'm sure he would want to speak to me anyway..

once i got off the plane and went though security i was planning on calling an uber but i saw a man standing with my name on it. I walked up to him confused then saying "um.. hello but are you here for me?" I ask and the driver bids his head pulling out his phone with a picture of me on it. He then nodded smiling "Yes miss González. I'm here to take you to your hotel we're you will meet Hunter or mostly known as Triple H." he said and i smiled them following him to the car.

once i got inside in the car i pulled out my phone and messaged Hunger to let him know i was on my way and 15 minutes passed and i was suddenly at the hotel. So i got out if the car grabbing all my belongings then i began to walk inside the hotel when i was stopped by Hunter "Adrianna." He says to get my attention and I smile back. I was so happy to be here right now. I never would of in a million years thought I would be here talking to Hunter because I was part of the wwe! "Hello Hunter! I can't thank you enough for this amazing opportunity" I say in an excited tone and Hunter smiles at me shaking his head "there is no need to thank me. You just have amazing talent that needs to be seen." He says and that makes my smile grow.

Hunter than passed me my hotel room key card and I looked in the card to see it was a luxury suite room. I looked at him shocked and he held his hands up to stop me from saying anything "you deserve to be in a luxury suite. But I will say you are sharing a room with someone. I thought I'd get you to share the room and get to know people more so you have someone to talk to." He said smiling then leaving. I nodded my head then heading to my room. I was nervous as I knew no one so I didn't know if anyone was even going to like me. Or speak to me. Now I've got to share a room with someone? Okay...
____________________________________________________________

I arrived at my room unlocking it and opening the door. I stepped in the large luxurious room when suddenly a tall female appeared then shouting "woah woah... you're in the wrong room" she said in an obvious sarcastic tone but me being a oblivious and embarrassed I started to turn around shouting "I'm sorry! I'm leaving" I started to walk out the door when I felt her gab my shoulder. I thought she was going to hit me so I decided to swing for her but she caught my fist and just smirked "hey I'm only joking princess.. You're In the right room. I just thought I'd just take the piss as you're new. I'm Demi. Mostly known as Rhea Ripley" she says smiling and letting go of my fist and looking at her face and hearing her name just made me realise she was fucking Rhea Ripley. Yes she told me she was her but it dint actually sink in who she was until now. So I felt even more embarrassed but I didn't want to show it so did an awkward chuckle shake it off because i didn't really want to embarrass myself anymore.

i began to walk over the bed with out Demi's things on and i placed my bags on there not saying a word and just beginning to take some stuff out of my bag. But i soon then saw Demi standing beside me and she said "Hey, don't feel awkward. I'm not a judgemental person really.. but ironic as i'm part of the judgment day. But anyway don't be so shy princess." i soon turned my head glancing at demi and just smiled "i'm not shy... i'm just.. tired. I've been travelling all day. But um... incase you didn't know i'm Adrianna González. Not many people know me but my ring name is Gonzá" i said smiling and Demi smiled back nodding her head "nice to meet you Adrianna. So do you know anyone personally here in the business?" Demi asked. And obviously i did know someone.. i knew Austin... But speaking about him as my ex hurt a little bit. So i lied... "No i don't know anyone personally.." i say and that causes Demi to place her hand on my shoulder. "Well count me as your first friend in the business!" As demi said this a big smile grew in my face and i hugged Demi "Gracias"
i said smiling and Demi hugged me back chucking.
________________________________

a few hours passed and it was now around 6pm and Demi was on her phone and so was i. But i soon felt Demi throw a pillow at me. "oi get dressed doll. Everyone fighting on Monday is going out for dinner tonight. Unless if you wanted to wear your sweats a hoodie that you some how pull off really well. Get dressed!" She said then beginning to got through her bags to pick an outfit out.

i then stood up and searched though my bag knowing i brought clothes incase i did go out. I found an outfit putting on as i felt it was a cute outfit

outfit:

Demi then walked out of the bathroom seeing my outfit smiling then waking over to me

Demi then walked out of the bathroom seeing my outfit smiling then waking over to me. "Damn adrianna you look good! now come on we are going to be so late if we don't get moving" She said. And i nodded my head and we then left the hotel heading to the place we was going to eat at.