"We cant"

we arrived at the restaurant and there was already some people there. I didn't actually know who was fighting on Monday so i didn't know if more people was coming. But we hen me and Demi walked in 3 guys walked up to us smiling. One of them walked forwards placing his hand out "Hey i'm Finn! i got told you was fighting on monday and it's a pleasure to meet you!" He said and i smiled shaking his hand about to introduce myself but then other tall male walked forwards placing his hand out "I'm Luis. Nice to meet you." he said smiling and i looked up smiling shaking his hand then letting go and looking at the other tall male who sort of caught my eye. He smiled at me which caused my smile to grow a little but he put his hand out smiling "I'm Dominik." i shook his hand back then moving it away and sorting my hair out stepping back smiling "Well i'm Adrianna. Adrianna González." i said smiling and they all smiled at me and we then walked over to the table where Becky, bianca, seth and kevin owen's was. I sat down introducing myself to them. I sat down next to Demi and Dominik sat down next to me on the other side.
________________________________

we began to all chat for about 10 minutes but i then went into the restroom just touching up on my makeup and just feeling positive about how nice everyone was. I had no reason to be worried anymore.

i left the restroom to see why one standing up and greeting someone. So i smiled then walking over to the hustle. I couldn't see who it was but people moved a little so i could greet myself. But when i saw who it was my body froze and my smile began to fade. It was Austin. The one and only Austin. My first ever proper boyfriend, the man i fell inlove with. That's man i thought about spending my whole life with. The man i dated for 8 years... the man i was engaged to for a year before we broke it off...

Austin's smile slowly faded as he saw it was me and there was just this awakes silence and the others was confused. And i saw Austin was about to say my name in a way of 'oh my god it's you' but i cut him off putting on a smile "i'm... Adrianna. Adrianna González.." i said putting my hand out for him shake. I don't know why but i felt like i didn't want anyone to know me and him dated. Or was engaged.. i don't think i'll ever tell them but yk.

Austin shook my hand not smiling he just said "Austin. Austin White." We all then walked over to the table sitting down. Austin sat down next to Bianca and i sat down where i sat before.
________________________________
about 40 minutes passed and we had all ordered our food and was just waiting for it to be cooked. And me and Austin didn't really say anything to anyone we just kept making waked eye contact with me each other. And this began to make me feel emotional. And i felt my eyes to tear up a little so i stood up looking down "sorry... i um-... i'm gunna get some fresh air." i said and the i there nodded and said okay so i left the restaurant and as soon as i stood outside the entrance a few tears fell down my cheek. The others at the table could all see me as the table was right near the entrance as restaurant wasn't big. And the doors was see through.

As i let out a few sobs. Austin had also told the others he needed some fresh air and left the restaurant. As soon as he left the restaurant doors i heard him behind me. "Adri.." he said and it caused me to turn around looking at him. I saw the worry and the sympathy in his eyes as i was still crying. And he just looked at me and i saw a tear fall down his cheek but he didn't want me to notice so he just pulled me into a hug. Call us a emotional but we was inlove... We was engaged! and we had only broke things off 1 year ago. All our feelings won't of just disappeared... I nestled my head on Austin's chest and Austin kissed the top on my head then running his fingers through my hair.

"I hate this..." i mumbled into his chest and Austin sighed pulling me tighter into the hug and resting his chin on my head. "So do i... so do i..." he said in reply and i moved my head so Austin lifted his head looking down at me as i looked up at him. Austin used one hands to wipe the tears resting in my cheek then lightly kissing my forehead. I sigh looking at Austin then moving one hand to his cheek. "i know i'm going to regret this later... but i still love you dickhead.." i said then leaning in a lighting pecking him on the lips. But as i moved back Austin pulled me closer then saying "I don't think i'll regret this but i never stopped loving you.." then leaning in he looked like he was about to kiss me. But he stopped himself and moved his hands away from me. "we can't do this..." He said and after he said that it felt like someone had stabbed a knife through my heart. My feelings for Austin was still there i loved him.. but i guess are feelings could never rekindle together..

a tear fell down my cheek and i wiped it away singing then doing a little chuckle "i knew i would regret what i said.." i said beginning to walk away but Austin grabbed my arm stopping from walking away "please can we just talk.." he said practically begging and i shook my arm to get him to let go. "No i don't want to talk." i said beginning to walk away again but i stopped when Austin said "i didn't lie, i've never stopped loving you. The whole year without you sucked. It felt like torture.. and now your here... i don't even know why. But you're here" he said and i turned around as he spoke shaking my head "Well as you said we can't.. we can't do anything... And i'm here because i'm a wrestler. I'm part of wwe dickhead." i said then walking back into the restaurant.