Sweetheart

We was waiting for Dominik but Demi then spotted him. He was wearing a cap and had his head down. So Demi said he's either pissed off or upset about something. Me he then placed his bags in the back. And got in the car sitting down next to me. Once he put his seatbelt on he took his hat off. And everyone's faces dropped again. He had a busted lip, a black eye and his nose was all red. I looked over at Luis who is extremely pissed off and he just groans then tapping the drivers shoulder telling him to drive. But then looked at Austin and Dominik. "What the fuck do you morons think you are doing because I know full well you two decided to be stupid idiots and fucking fight. So what happened?." Luis said giving both of them the death stare and Dominik just smirked crossing his arms. "Go on Austin why don't you say what you said." Dominik said egging Austin on to admit what he said but Austin wasn't having any of it and just stayed silent and went on his phone. So Dominik laughed "not so big man anymore are you?" Dominik said which caused Luis to jump in "just shut up." Luis' reaction just made Dominik laugh. And then Austin looked at Dominik and rolled his eyes and mumbled "immature dickhead". Dominik heard Austin say this and instantly turned his head to Austin and Dominik was about to say something but Luis stopped him as they arrived at the airport. Everyone got out the car and I was going to go over to ask Austin what on earth happened. But Dominik got in the way and put his arm around Austin leaning in close to him and said "if our day keeps going this way... I just might...Break your fucking face tonight" he said then walking off to Demi, Luis and Finn.

— time skip to flight —

I got the private jet and sat down and just looked out the window. I couldn't wait to be getting back home. This whole trip had been the most stressful thing ever and I was so over it.

Dominik then gets on the jet and sits in the seat opposite me. I slightly glance at him but he's just chilling with his head turned as he was talking to Finn. You could see his bruises on the side of his face  and the slight squint in his eyes as he smiled... he had markings on his knuckles but they was sorta covered up by the tattoos on his hands. The tattoos was nice especially the ones of his arms. They structure his arms and make his muscles pop out more...

I was sort of mesmerising Dominik and he noticed me so I quickly turned away looking out the window. My heart was pounding. I thought I got away with it at first but then I suddenly heard Dominik clear his chest and leaning forwards he says with a smirk "can I help you?" I look at him and acted clueless "pardon?" I said and Dominik raised a brow "now don't act all clueless with me sweetheart"

SORRY ITS SHORTS