winning

I was now back in the training area and I was watching the others train and now and then some of the others taught me some moves. Becky helped a lot she was constantly trying to include me and teach me. And I felt me and her was starting a friendship which I was happy about. But there was just one person who was bugging me. Dominik. He kept saying cocky comments especially more so now that I punched him in the face. He was nice yesterday and now he's a dick. I was sitting down on a chair now just scrolling through my phone and I looked up to see Dominik walking over to me. He had a smug look in his face so I knew he was just going to piss me off. But luckily but also unluckily I got a call from my madre. So I quickly answered putting the phone to my ear.

— call —

Hola

¿Por qué no estás en casa? no me han
dicho nada de por qué no estás en casa

mamá... no te asustes pero estoy en boston

¿QUE ERES TU? ¿POR QUÉ ESTÁS EN BOSTON? NO LE HAS DICHO A NADIE

mamá. Mamá.  deja de enloquecer Estoy aquí para mi debut en la wwe. Soy parte de la gran cosa

No sé por qué te gusta ese deporte. Ese deporte es para hombres. No está hecho para mujeres. Es muy poco femenino. lo odio

bueno... realmente no me importa lo que pienses. esta es mi vida no?

bueno ya que eres parte de la wwe ahora. Tal vez podrías hablar con austin

mamá. No. No menciones esto.

te ibas a casar con él. Lo menos que podrías hacer es hablar con él.

Sé que me iba a casar con él. me preguntó que no? Pero él está aquí y no voy a empezar a usar el anillo de nuevo... sabes que no te estoy hablando de esto. Estoy ocupado. Entonces, adios

— end of call —

as i hang up Dominik walks up to me crossing his arms "so you was going to marry someone?" he asks with a confused look and i instantly tense up. I forgot that Dominik could speak Spanish. But i didn't want him to start asking loads of questions so i rolled my eyes then shaking my head "no i wasn't. And stop ease dropping on my phone calls" i say and Dominik chuckles "you've got a high temper havent you?" he says then walking away and i just flip him off as he strutted away. He's so fucking annoying it's not even been 24 hours of me knowing him and i wanna rip his face off.
________________________________

it's the next day and we was at the arena. I was in the locker room pacing back and forwards. I wasn't even ready yet. But as i was pacing Demi walked up to me and placed both of her hands on my shoulders and stopped me from walking "Don't be nervous. They are all going to love you. You're amazing. And your surprise attacks are amazing. Now go get ready!" she said and i nodded my head then getting dressed.

 Now go get ready!" she said and i nodded my head then getting dressed

once i was dressed i curled my hair. Quite loosely so it was only wavy then i put on some red lipstick. I was now ready. I was looking at myself in the mirror and i saw my buddy shaking. I was so nervous. This is the real thing. I'm finally going to be become a part of the big picture. I'm now going to be a part of wwe. If you told me 5 years ago i would here i would've thought you was crazy. I wouldn't have believe a word you said. I always thought wrestling was just Austin's thing. But now it's mine!

I heard a knock on the locker room door which was my cue to go to the gorilla so i took a deep breath then walking to the gorilla. Once i got to the gorilla Demi was already in the ring talking about her last match and how shes on top. While i was in the gorilla i got handed a mic and got told my cue. about 2 minutes later Demi said "I'm always on top!" which was my cue so my music played and i began to walk out.

— match —

my song (barracuda) played. as i walked out the crowd seem confused but that didn't stop them from cheering. The whole arena was full of cheers. And this put a smile on my face but obviously i had to stay in character. So i walked over to the ring and go into the apron doing a little wave to some one in the crowd then i stopped in the ring. Rhea was giving me an evil look then laughed moving the microphone to her mouth as my music faded away "who even are you?" Rhea asks laughing and i shake my head smiling "bueno hola Rhea. No necesitas saber mi nombre. All you need to know is i actually really like you.." i say and Rhea shrugs her shoulders in a cocky way and i just chuckle then saying "that's why i came here tonight. I came here prove how much i appreciate you" i say and Rhea moves the mic to her mouth "well thank you. How about we pose and people can take a picture. Then you can send it to your familia." she says and i nod my head posing in the ring and Rhea does the same. But as we are posing i quickly throw my mic on the mat and kick Rhea down. Rhea then turns to look at me in disbelief and this is then when a ref comes running in and rings the bell.

I then act scared when Rhea then stands up and starts to run towards me. But as she runs towards me i quickly move out the way and she runs straight into the pole. This makes me burst out laughing and i run over to Rhea and jump onto her back then back onto the mat. Rhea then stands up and holds her back and runs towards me again then picking me up and throwing me over her shoulder. I groan in pain arching my back and placing my right hand on it to sell that i'm in pain. Rhea then walks over to me and starts to me pin me. "1! 2!.." the red shouts and i kick out at 2. Rhea then stomps on my face and i then roll over to cover my face.

Rhea then began to walk around the ring celebrating and i slowly get up then running up behind her. Once i got to her i put both of my hands on her shoulder and pulled her down onto the mat. I then straddled her and punch her face a couple of times. I got off Rhea and stood up blowing a kiss to her then pulling a half nelson pin of her. "1! 2! 3!" the red shouts and i instantly got off Rhea and screamed. I couldn't believe what just happened... i fucking won! The ref walks up to me and lifts one of my arms and the crowd cheers. Rhea then got up and gave me the evils but i winked at her walking over to one of the microphones that was in the mat and i picked it up among at Rhea. "Also Mami.. my name is Gonzá, bitch."