The confession

a/n:PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLAY EVERLONG BY FOO FIGHTERS WHEN READING THIS🥰🥰

Y/n pov

"Gally wait!" i yell out for him as he walks into the woods

i manage to catch up to him and grab his wrist.

"Whats wrong with you lately you've been acting weird!?"i say as he's still facing the other way

"Gally talk to me!"i say pulling on his arm a little

he's silent

"please just talk to me!"i plead

he sighs and turns to me,his eyes softened.
I can feel my heart flutter as i stare into his gorgeous eyes and admire his face.

"y/n,..I don't know how to say this, but I've been thinking about you a lot lately. You make me feel happy in a way that I can't fully describe. I love the way you laugh,the way you look good in everything you wear i love everything about you.I hate seeing you with other guys i hate when they touch you i just want you for myself. I know we've had our ups and downs and I don't want to pressure you or make things awkward, but I just had to tell you how I feel. I love you, and I hope you feel the same way towards me.I know I've been a asshole but i want you to know that im really mad at myself for hurting you. I was only thinking about myself and my own needs, and I failed to consider how my behavior would affect those around me. I understand that I can't change the past, but I want to make things right and show you that I'm committed to being a better person. I promise to be more considerate of others and to think before I act. I value our relationship and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to earn back your trust and respect. Please forgive me for my mistakes and know that I'm truly sorry for the pain I caused.

"Gally...i don't know what to say.."i say as i can feel my heart beat faster

"just say you love me too"he says grabbing my hand and pulling me in for a kiss.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist and i wrap my arms around his neck as we start to make out.It felt like time froze and nothing mattered except me being by him.I loved being in his grasp.All my worries disappeared as soon as my lips touched his.I can feel the feelings that i covered up ,uncovering i loved him to,nothing he could do could make me actually hate him.I always wanted to be by his side.

i pull away.

"gally, I'm honored that you feel this way about me, and I want you to know that your confession means a lot to me. Hearing you express your feelings has given me hope that we could have a deeper connection. I'm not sure where this will lead, but I'm willing to explore the possibility of a romantic relationship with you. I appreciate your honesty and sincerity, and I want to be honest with you in return. I care about you deeply, and I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with you."

he smiles and hugs me.

"But gally?"

"yes y/n"

"will you still love me tomorrow?"i question him

"forever and ever babe"he says kissing my forehead

we both smile he puts his arm around my shoulder and we walk back to the hammocks.