The breakout

y/n pov
me and teresa were watching alby for most of the day. Then we saw him open his eyes.

"teresa go get the others ill tend to to him"i say before getting up and helping alby sit up

"ok"she says before running out the tent

"Hey alby, how you doing?"i ask

he was silent

"are you hurting?"

he was still silent

i say and wait for the others to come.I was really worried for alby he was like a father figure always telling me what and what not to do.

Then all the others came in

"I tried to talk to him but he was unresponsive"i say heading over to gallys side. His warmth made me feel better.

thomas and newt go to albys side and try talking to him.We start to hear boys outside yelling just as soon as alby speaks

"why did you do this...why'd you come here"he says looking at thomas

we hear the yelling get louder we hesitate to alby alone.

"you guys go check it out and ill stay with alby"i say

"no im not leaving you"gally says gripping my hand

"ill be fine"I say transferring my hair tie onto his wrist.

"now go!"i say shoving him out and the rest of the group run out to see whats going on.

i help alby calm down as he was in distress.

"Hey alby lets put a shirt on you just in case we got to get you out of here"i carefully put a shirt on him.

i can hear rumbling outside and then a sound i never wanted to hear ever again,a griever

"Ok alby come on we got to go"i say putting his arm around my shoulder,just in time Jeff and cliff come in and help me take alby out.
after us carrying him for a while we see fire and hear screaming and eventually bump into Thomas.

"whats happening"i say

"the grievers"Thomas say

we stay in a little huddle as we see boys get grabbed by every corner.It was a living hell.We run for the council hall i can feel the griever gaining on us.Cliff trips making us drop alby.we pick him up and there it was.Right before my eyes ready to kill us.Thomas , teresa
and newt stand in front of us ready to battle it.
Just then fry pan and some other boys throw spears at the griever.

"COME ON LETS GO!"fry screams

we all make way to the council hall and shut the door we can hear the griever growl and try to break in.The creaking of the wood kinda help us know where the griever is.It goes quiet.Then it finally finds it way in and breaks it leg through reaching the supporting pole and pulling it.The whole hut crashes down.Someone under all the rubble yells for help,we couldn't see it was but we reached out our hand to grab him but it was to late a griever pulled him.we all huddled together and moved around the broken hut to try not to die.

i see a leg reach and grab chuck

"CHUCK NO!"i grab onto his arms as the others help me

"DONT LET GO"Thomas yells out

"NO SHIT"he yells back

we were pulling as much as we could without hurting him.Then alby charges at the grievers leg and breaks the stinger off and continues to hit it.

we're all out of breath.

"you okay chuck?"i say giving him a hug and ruffling his hair.

"yea im fine" he responds and then turns to alby

"thanks alby"

just as soon as we think its over another greiver leg crashes in and grabs alby

"ALBY!"we all yell in unison

Thomas goes up to grab alby as the griever had broke a barrier between us.

As we hear Thomas yell.Alby was gone.Thomas ran out after the griever.it was quiet.everything was on fire,the glade was ruined.

"whats that?" fry pan questions

we see three figures march over.I knew that angry walk from anywhere,it was gally.He came straight up to Thomas and punched him.He then starts to yell at him and the others try to hold him back.I was holding on to chuck.

"This is all your fault!"
"you heard what alby said!He was one of them and he did this!"he yells out.
I see Thomas look over at chucks hand,he was holding a stinger.There was that look in his eye again.

Thomas snatches the stinger from chuck

"maybe hes right"Thomas says

"Thomas"teresa says

"i need to remember teresa"he says before sticking the stinger into his leg

"Thomas!"chuck yells.

Everyone then rushes to Thomas side as he falls over.

"Chuck go get the other syringe!"teresa says.