Chapter 5: Master Rancisis

A couple weeks later...

Anakin was doing better, way better already.

Especially when helping Fives and Etain with their usual pranks.

Poor Rex.

Ahsoka came by multiple times, though already seemed so done with it.

Obi-Wan also came by, having heard from Cody that Anakin took up residence at the 501st barracks.

He'd looked significantly better after seeing Anakin.

Already they'd gotten back to some of their usual interactions.

Which normally consisted of stories Obi-Wan told to embarrass Anakin, which worked, mostly.

Though one did backfire given he implicated his own relationship with Cody.

Master Plo also visited, being quite entertained by the pranks Anakin, Etain, and Fives would pull off daily.

Rex never looked so prepared to die.

Mace and Shaak Ti didn't visit, nor did Elizabeth or Depa, as all four were sent on assignments, though they did call in and check in every few days.

Mace being so done when hearing of the antics occurring at the 501st barracks.

Padme visited in person a few times too.

She hadn't been worried about getting hit on because 1) the troopers here knew better than that 2) some just weren't interested anyway and 3) some, like Jesse, Kix, Fives, Hardcase, Mixer, Redeye, and Boomer were just flat out gay.

The sight of the two had turned heads when it came to some officers outside the barracks, who reported it to their superiors.

Who usually ignored it.

Though the fun in games stopped when Anakin and Padme were outside with some of the men when they're approached by a couple of Jedi.

Anakin recognized one, Thisspiasian Jedi master Oppo Rancisis, though not the other although he knows the man is a zabrak.

The two Jedi approached them, Oppo slithering along, and the other walking.

When they arrived a frown was plastered across the zabrak's face.

"Hello master Rancisis, and..."

"Agen Kolar." Came the flat reply.

"Okay." Anakin said awkwardly.

He chuckled.

"Nice weather today huh?"

"I was informed you and senator Amidala spend a lot of time together, yes?" Agen questioned.

Anakin found he disliked him already, while master Rancisis looked as if he didn't really want to be there.

"What business is it of yours? What I do with my wife is my own business." Anakin frowned.

Agen blinked.

"Wife?"

"Yeah I said it, wife."

Kolar frowned himself.

"How long-"

"The past three years if you must know." Anakin replied, feeling highly irritated.

Oppo looked as if he just wanted to leave, while Kolar looked at Anakin as if he were unimpressed by what he saw.

"Meaning you broke the Jedi code?"

Anakin glared at him, he was not going to have this crap thrown at him.

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a Jedi anymore therefore you can do nothing."