Chapter 6: Ringo Vinda

A month later things changed...for better or worse? Not sure yet.

Anakin had been approached by master Windu, who offered that he could keep his title as general of the 501st, which Anakin accepted immediately.

Ahsoka was knighted by the council, taking on her first student in Katooni.

Whom Anakin thought was the perfect fit for her.

He did visit Palpatine, but truthfully he found himself remaining more distant from the man.

Soon, he and the men, and Ahsoka, were deployed to Ringo Vinda, assisting masters Tiplee and Tiplar.

The battle was a stalemate.

Eventually they fought through to a larger control room.

"Kix, let's get married after this." Jesse said.

"Jesse...just...why? Why not something more romantic like, proposing in front of a-"

"Sunset, I know, because it's just too cliche. Come on babe."

Anakin grinned as he shook his head.

"Don't get too comfortable yet, this battle hasn't been won."

"General Skywalker, we must take that command post. Admiral Trench has sent for Reinforcements. We must take this post before they arrive." Tiplee said as they knelt down.

He turned on a Holo map.

"Alright then. we're in this position. Tiplar, you'll take your men and move down this passageway, Tiplee you'll move along here. Katooni will split up with Tiplee, Ahsoka with Tiplar. The droids will have to divide to counter us, and when they do Rex and I will press through the middle. If we time this right, we get through their forces and to the command post." He said as he layed out the plan.

"If we're making this run we'll need backup. My men are severely depleted." Commander Doom spoke up.

This is his first time working with Skywalker, but already he could see why the 501st was so close with their general.

"Fives, you and Tup take ten of your best men, and support master Tiplar."

"You got it sir." Fives replied.

After dispersing, Anakin noticed Tup acting a bit odd. Grasping at his forehead as if in pain.

"What do you mean?" He caught the tail end of the conversation.

Tup glared towards Ahsoka.

"Follow me boys."

"Jedi..."

"Tup, what's the matter with you?"

"N-n-nothing, I'm fine."

With that they moved on.

Anakin was confused and worried.

'Intervene soon, lest she be lost and everything falls.'

...

Strange, whispers.

Almost like the force itself was speaking to him in warning.

He rushed off.

Soon they fought through the tunnels, destroying every droid they encountered before reuniting.

Though again, he saw Tup acting oddly.

He made sure to stay nearby just in case.

Ahsoka impaled a crab droid through its head before flipping off of it, landing below and slicing through a couple of super battle droids.