𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥
「★」
「 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗗𝗼𝘀」

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥「★」「 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗗𝗼𝘀」

@⁵ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ/ⁿ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ★.

ONE THING ABOUT YN IS THAT SHE WAS NEVER AN OPEN PERSON, today they were supposed to just chill at home then tomorrow they would go "explore". But a change of events had occurred.

My mother barged into my room "Mija cambiate tengo a alguien que quiero que conozcas." She said as she walked away leaving the door wipe open. I groaned as I got up and closed it.

(What her mom said;)
"Daughter change I have somebody I want you to meet."

I then walked to the bathroom and washed my face and put on some small lashes. I then began to rummage through my suitcase for something appropriate. It was "mad brick" outside as people from here would say so I decided to wear a p*nk hoodie, a beanie, my pink dunks and just a random pair of pants.

As I walked out my room I saw my brother scrolling on his phone "she forcing you to come too ?" I asked

As I walked out my room I saw my brother scrolling on his phone "she forcing you to come too ?" I asked. "yeah" He answered dryly. I walked past him to the kitchen to get a glass of water cs a mf thirsty.

While my mom was getting my baby brother ready, I decided to go and take pictures. I did that and then saw my baby brother and just had to take a picture because he looked so cuteeeee.

We were finally out the house as we all got into the car, my mom taking shotgun while my dad was driving and, me and my brothers in the back. It was about a 20 minute drive to wherever we were heading but it passed pretty quickly as I spent most of it listening to music.

"We're here." My mom spoke as we all got out the car and walked until we were at somebody's front door. My mother knocked and the door was opened by a beautiful Latina, I muttered a small "damn.." under my breath because, she was just so gorgeous. That was only followed by my mom elbowing me, which shocked me I thought she heard what I said but she just wanted me to greet her. I smiled and hugged the woman before she began to speak "Hola cariño, yo soy Rio Morales, pero me puedes llamar Rio" She said with a bright smile on her face which I returned and introduced myself.