𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥
「★」

「𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗖𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼」

@ᵐⁱˡᵉˢˢ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ★.

I SAT ON MY BED GROANING AS MY HEADACHE WAS KILLING ME, I tried to contour it by turning my phone off and locking it, which I assumed was the cause of the pain i was feelin' ----- and was I right? absolutely not ----- It just got worse as I silently mumbled some curses under my breath. The pain was growing as I buried my whole face into my pillow to avoid looking at any source of light, which just made my head ache.

I rolled over ---- back and forth and back and forth and you get the gist it now. ----- I finally decided enough was enough as I struggled to get up and walk to the kitchen, whilst not bumbing into anything. As soon as I got into the kitchen I grabbed the nearest advil and a glass of water, and chugged that mf down like there was no tomorrow.

The headache didnt disappear, as I wanted it to but it did calm down to an extent --- a win is a win tho ---- The urge to grab my phone and continue scrolling was everlastingly growing and was it growing fast. I let out a sigh as my arm automatically moved towards my phone, and grabbing it as I just glanced at it once, maybe twice, who am I kidding probably a hundred times.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

TIME PASSED AS I EVIDENTLY SCROLLED THROUGH MY INSTAGRAM FEED, occasionally liking posts here and there. I was in a trance till something quickly catch my eye. It was a post from ayden with his sister --- which reminded me of how we bumbed into eachother at the mall the other day ---- after the couch incident happened we never really spoke, not that we ever did but we dont even say "hi" or even "hola" to eachother anymore, the most that would be exchanged is a quick gaze.

I noticed she was tagged so without giving it any real thought, I just clicked on her page I would prefer to call it stumbled but I digress. I wasnt planning to stay long, just rummage through her posts and leave simple right..? As I scrolled for a few minutes, from five minutes, to ten minutes, to thirty minutes, to even a whole hour. I just spent it looking through her posts but not only that ---- her friends, her followers, who shes following, everything --- yeah it was all none of my business which did hurt me a little but, to say I was intrigued was a very naive understatement to the untrained eye.

---- "thank god insta doesnt have profile views" --- I sighed as I finally left the girl's page, but not without "accidentally" liking one of her pictures, i was in a panic because now she would know I was qoute on qoute "stalking" her ---- which i wasnt. ----- a little bit of extra insight on someone never hurt.