𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥
「★」
「𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗶𝘀」

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥「★」「𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗶𝘀」

@⁵ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸⁿ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ☆.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

I WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF A SHUTTER GOING OFF, I slowly open my eyes to see my brother standing there with his phone in his hand, and that wide smirk of his.

"Aydenn!" ----- I yell out annoyingly, attempting to get up before the weight of miles on me drags me back down.

I was quite suprised at first, I kinda forget he was sleeping with me to be honest --- it was a one time thing tho right....?

" calm down ma.. " ----- miles says in his low raspy voice ---- I try my hardest to not just sink back into the bed at the sound of his voice.

After some struggle I manage to lift myself, out of bed leaving miles alone --- i go to the bathroom and do my business ---- walking out ready to confront ayden.

Walking to his room, I open his door and walk up to him --- "delete it." ---- I say nonchalantly, but he didnt seem to want to budge.

" Soo mind explaining why he's in your bed? " ---- He ask teasingly, with a wide smirk plastared on his face.

" I'd rather not..now hand it over " ---- I say signaling towards his phone, so i can delete the photo

" Only if you tell me why he was there and buy me something " ----- He says clearly taking advantage of the situation but nonetheless I agree.

"Fine. He was only there cuz he couldn't sleep" ---- I say while rubbing my neck and avoiding eye contact ---- "now delete it" ---- I say while watching him delete it, and put his hands up in surrender.

"Delete it from your trash too." ---- I say knowing he would just retrieve the photo again. ---- "Finee" ---- he says while groaning and erasing the photo.

"thank you" ---- I say sarcastically with a fake smile, and finally walking out of his room. Hearing him yell "dont forget to buy my stuff laterr!" ----- clearly being quite excited of the fact that I have to buy him something.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

WE WERE ALL SITTING ON THE COUCH NOW, miles on my right while my brother was on my left. My dad sitting on the other couch we had, while my mother payed no mind to what we were doing ---- probably following some other "tutorial" on Instagram.