𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥;📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥
「★」

「𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝘀」

@ᵐⁱˡᵉˢˢ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ★.

IT HAD BEEN A FEW WEEKS, since I met the siblings of the l/n family. Ayden and I had become pretty close and hung out every other day, mostly at his house so I would see his sister often. I wouldn't call us friends, we were more acquaintances.

I walked to the bathroom, connected to my bedroom. As I washed my face and brushed my teeth. *buzz* my phone went off. I looked in my pocket to see a message from ayden.

Ayden🤞🏽

Yooo

hey wspp

u wanna hangout ltr?

where?

my place obviously😭

ohh kl kl
wa time tho?

prob 3?

bet
read at 10:21am.

As I put my phone in my pocket, I grabbed a towel and went back to the bathroom. INDIA by LIL DURK played as I got into the shower. Twenty minutes later and, I was out the shower. I walked out the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my waist as I began to search for an outfit. I decided on a purple sweater, a beige pair of pants and my airforces. I put on a couple chains to complete the look. I looked at my phone and saw I had alot of spare time.

I took my sweet time making lunch for my mom and I, as I finished eating I looked at my phone it was now 2:45pm. I decided now was better than ever to start going to ayden's place. I slipped my phone and airpods in my pocket as I walked to get a glass of water. I then grabbed my wallet of the counter and I was finally ready to go. "Ma im going over to ayden's house k ?" I yelled "okay mijo stay safe!" I heard her say as I made my way out the house.  The sound of the busy New York street's faded out as I put my airpods in and put my playlist on shuffle, as the sound of MY COLLECTION by FUTURE began to fill my ears. I stopped at a deli that was close to ayden's house and got a Pineapple Arizona.