Part 2 | I'm Ready To Try

hyunjin pov, 1 month later

"hyunnie?" i heard felix call out.

"yeah? i'm just cooking, you want some?" i asked, finishing the food.

"yeah, you're not gonna give any to woo?" he asked again, while i turned around for a quick moment to kiss him.

"he can cook his own." i smiled and put the noodles into 2 bowls, one for me and one for felix.

"thank you, hyunnie." he smiled and started eating.

in that 1 month after the party, felix and i started dating. it was a new experience, dating a man. but i knew that i'd dedicate my time to him. he was an angel, a godsend. i didn't deserve him, but i got him. oh, and i stole his first kiss.

"baby? i don't want to push it... but do you feel ready to... you know... fuck?" i randomly asked out of the blue.

"i... i've never done it, hyun, i don't know if i am..." felix sighed.

"i don't wanna push it, so, you don't have to." i smiled and he shook his head.

"i'm... ready to try." felix said.

"are you sure?" i asked again.

"i'm really sure." he nodded and we finished our noodles.

"shall we?" i smiled and he nodded, heading to my apartment on the 2nd top floor of the dorms. my parents did own the school, after all.

⚠️ warning, explicit scenes ahead, read at your own risk. ⚠️

i carried him bridal style into my bedroom, afterwards letting him stand on the floor, pinning him to the wall. i kissed him passionately and he kissed back, after awhile, the kiss that started out strong went sloppy, we were already about to break the kiss for air, but we didn't and continued with the kiss, until felix couldn't take it and we broke the kiss. i kinda needed it as well. i don't blame him.

"are you okay to continue? Should we stop?" i asked.

"i'm alright to continue." he assured and i smiled softly at him.

i nodded and we made out again, this time, we managed to last longer in the kiss. i broke the kiss, only to latch my saliva-coated lips on his skin, leaving light hickeys, which would probably face in a week. he was grabbing lightly on my hair, moaning which only turned me on even more. 

"j-jinnie..." felix moaned out. i looked up at him and stopped, thinking i did something wrong. 

"what's wrong, princess?" i looked at him normally. 

"i-it hurts..." he muttered, tugging at his tight ass jeans. i removed his jeans and his shirt, so he was basically just wearing his boxers. i removed my clothes as well, lightly bringing him to the bed.

"i don't wanna go too hard, but it'll be boring without these." i pulled out my box of toys. "choose whatever you want. as many as you want. these are the ones that don't go as hard." i left the box on the bed, hovering over felix and playing with his nipples while he chose what he wanted to use. 

he chose one of my personal favourites, cause i mean i used to have a lot of one night stands, the egg vibrator, as well as a choker, handcuffs, and a butt plug. i decided to grab an eyemask and a dildo. i think he was more than ready for it.

"okay, baby, i'm going to put this around your hands and lock it to the headboard, i'll put this around your neck and waist, and i'll put this in your ass, but we'll take it out later. if you think it's painful, let me know, okay? okay, i'll count to 3 and i'll put the butt plug first." i said and grabbed some lube i kept in my bedside drawer, rubbing it at felix's asshole and slowly putting the butt plug in, after counting to 3. he was crying in pleasure and pain, but i was supporting him throughout. i locked his hands up and put the choker on, then i placed the eyemask around his eyes. "i'll take it out when you want me to."

i started kissing his neck, still leaving a bunch of hickeys around the choker. i left kisses and hickeys all over his torso, stopping at his waistline and massaging felix's abs, leaving him a moaning mess. i wanted to tell him not to squirm around, else the handcuffs will leave a mark tomorrow. i felt like he was alright, so i removed my boxers and kissed him again. 

"baby, i'm gonna go slow, okay? let me know when i can put it in, alright?" i said after breaking our kiss. 

i slowly removed the butt plug, hearing him whine, probably because his hole was receiving air, cold air, i may add. i grabbed more lube and lubbed up the vibrator head, then left it on his hole at the lowest setting, and slowly rubbed it in a circular motion. he was already moving around, at the lowest setting...

"should i make it faster?" i asked, seeing an earnest nod. "okay, but first, i'm gonna remove your blindfold, okay baby? okay." i removed his blindfold and looked at him, before giving him a passionate and rushed kiss, turning the vibration up to the max during the kiss. 

he was moaning like crazy while we kept kissing, and the moans just got louder and louder, crazier and crazier. i stopped using the vibrator on him and resorted to my body to do the work. i knelt at his hole and started using my knee to massage it, fast enough for him to be slightly hard. i took the vibrator again and left it there while my knee was massaging his hole at a fast pace, which made him hard after awhile. 

"give me another hour, and spread your legs." i whispered seductively in his ear and i felt him spread his legs even wider. 

i smirked and shoved my head in between his legs, licking his hole and shoving my tongue in his hole. i stopped after awhile and held my hands up to his mouth and commanded him to suck. of course, he did as told and then i shoved them in slowly. after i felt that he was stretched enough, i looked up at him. 

"i'll put it in, okay?" i asked. 

"o-okay... g-go for it." he nodded.

i aligned my dick with his hole, then slowly pushed it in, getting the approval to push the whole thing in and moving. he was crying from the pain, but i knew he was getting pleasure from it. we were making out constantly, and i was also guiding him to give himself a handjob. 

"yeah, oh god baby you're so tight..." i groaned out while he moaned from the pleasure he was given.

not long after, we came together and i left my dick in his hole, letting the cum flow out completely. i also knew he liked it, since he clung right back to me afterwards. i let him stay on my chest while i took a handful of tissues and cleaned him up. 

"come on, let's get you to the shower baby." i carried him, still clung to my chest, to the bathroom and cleaned him, removing my dick and realising something. 

felix was a transgender with his female reproductive organs still in. i didn't use a condom.