Part 5 | Aww...

when han gave birth... felix pov

"he's so cute..." i smiled, carrying ji and minho's son in my arms. minho was next to me in the hospital's nursery, while ji was sleeping soundly. of course, chan, being the dad he was, was watching ji in the room. 

"i can't believe i'm a dad..." minho mumbled. 

"i can't believe i'm an uncle." i smiled, readjusting the baby in my arms. "you'll be a great dad to jimin, minho. i'm sure ji would be a great mom to him as well." (I PUT JISUNG AND MINHO TOGETHER AND GOT JIMIN IDK HOW MINJI WOULD BECOME A BOY NAME YALL!!)

after awhile, i gave jimin to minho, then left the nursery to let the father obsess over his son. hyunjin was waiting outside ji's room with a cup of coffee, considering i was at the hospital from 1am, only an hour after i fell asleep, comforting minho and waiting anxiously for ji. he passed the coffee to me and i sat on a chair outside the room, resting my head on his shoulder, holding the coffee. 

"i'm so sorry for waking you up so early..." i apologised. 

"hey, don't be sorry. i get it, you're worried about ji. if i was you, i'd be really worried as well." hyunjin smiled as we heard the door open. 

"jisung's awake. you should see him, felix." chan said as i walked into ji's room. 

"jisung, ji, how are you? are you feeling okay?" i asked, worried. 

"where's my baby? where's minho and jimin?" ji asked. 

"both of them are in the nursery. i'll bring you to see them." i smiled, helping ji into the wheelchair and bringing him to the nursery. 

"jisung, are you okay?" minho asked. 

"i'm fine, min. can i see him?" ji asked, getting his son. "aww... hello jimin..." 

i left the room, leaving them alone, going back to my abandoned coffee hyunjin was kindly helping me hold. i felt so bad for abandoning and leaving him today, even though he was my own boyfriend. i took my coffee again and instead of sitting at the room outside, we went into ji's room, with more comfortable chairs. 

"you okay? tired?" hyunjin asked. 

"just sleepy. but i'm fine." i answered, drinking the coffee. hyunjin pecked my forehead and used his phone, while i used mine. 

both of us were in pretty good terms, since now i practically lived in his room in the apartment, with his mother's permission, of course. but even so, now we had a new dorm arrangement, since i barely went to mine and ji was pregnant. minho moved into my old dorm and i moved out, leaving minho's dorm with seungmin one person short. so basically now seungmin stayed with changbin, chan stayed with jeongin (seungmin's old roommate). in summary, we now had one room free. 

i was comfortably on my phone, huddling myself because i was wearing hyunjin's hoodie. it was big and comfortable, don't get me wrong. i was still busy with his mom about the prom, and i wasn't very shocked when she offered me a position as the student council's vice-president, which i happily accepted. now, she turned to me for prom things. 

felix on call

haewon: felix, are you still at the hospital? how's jisung? 

felix: yeah, i'm still there. i might leave soon. jisung's awake, seeing his kid now.  

haewon: okay, could i just talk to you about that ice and fire idea you had? what would the dress code be? 

felix: i thought of a really simple idea a while ago waiting for minho to calm down. how about the people that get asked have to wear blue, and the people who ask have to wear red?