Part 3 | fuck

felix pov

hyunjin woke me up and explained that we had permission to skip school, even surprising me with breakfast in bed. just then he let out a huge sigh and held my hands while i was silently drinking my tea.

"baby... don't get mad... i... didn't use a condom last night." he said.

"w-what? hyunjin you know i could get pregnant! fuck..." i stopped drinking my tea.

"i know... i'm so sorry baby..."  he whispered.

"i... don't know what to say hyunjin..." i gripped his blanket hard and looked everywhere but the guy i love.

"please... felix i'm so sorry... forgive me..." he said and i gave up trying to not look at him.

"hey, hyun, it's alright... we just... we're gonna need to get through this if i'm pregnant, or not, okay? i'm probably not, i feel fine. jinnie, i'm okay, stop worrying. if we still stay together, we'll try again after graduation or something, okay? stop worrying..." i got off the bed slowly and looked at him.

"it's my fault... i'm so sorry." he looked at me.

"don't cry, we'll get through this, together." i smiled and pecked him on the lips. "now come on, let's go back to sleep after we clear this. have you eaten?"

he shook his head and i made him sit with me on the bed, feeding him whatever i hadn't touched, even if i liked it. i just fed him, giving him the tea i didn't finish drinking, which was most of the cup.

"do... you not like how i made that?" he asked, after i fed him most of the food, even the pancakes, my favourite.

"no, i loved it. but you need to eat, hyun." i put down the fork and he brought the tray to the kitchen.

"oh, thank you then, princess. now let's go back to sleep." he smiled and we fell asleep.

that like afternoon

i was the first to wake up out of the both of us and checked my phone, shocked at the notifications.

felix's phone:

missed call (10) - min hyung

missed call (22) - jisungie

missed call (12) - wooyoung

missed call (19) - rachel

unread texts (44) - min hyung

unread texts (54) - wooyoung

unread texts (168) - the gays <3

i looked through the notification and saw it was them trying to get us because jisung was having severe stomachaches. i woke hyunjin up instantly and we dressed up more, while i called minho and told him we were coming over.

"what happened?" hyunjin asked, helping me fix my hoodie.

"jisung is having severe stomachaches." i replied.

"are you sure it's not painful walking?" he asked again, holding my waist.

"it doesn't look pain. i'm wincing internally." i sighed and we finally reached jisung's dorm. i unlocked it with the extra key he gave me and i ran in.

"what happened to jisung? why so sudden?" i asked minho.

"i think it was because we fucked last night." minho replied.

"bro you fucked up." hyunjin whispered and i ran to the bathroom.

"JI?! what happened? are you okay?" i asked as i saw him sit on the floor in front of the toilet bowl.