The Awakening

"The girl I met yesterday is the girl we're tutoring?!"

"Yea. It matched the name Raiha gave me, her name is Nakano Itsuki. She just transferred into my class, I tried talking to her but she totally ignored me." Fuutarou revealed.

Well, duh.

After being checked up on by the Nurse I continued through out my day. After classes ended, I met up with Futtarou who said he had something urgent to tell me.

"What a coincidence. Does she know we're her tutors?" I asked

"I don't think so. I mean I couldn't even talk to her."

"I see. Well I'll just tell her tomorrow." I breathed a sigh of relief. "Everything seemed to work out in the end."

"Not really. How am I supposed to teach her if she continues to hate me?"

"That's your fault. You should learn how to respect a women." I stated the obvious. "Don't worry about it, I'll help out. I'm sure if you apologize sincerely, she'll forgive you."

After thinking about it, Fuutarou understood what he needed to do. As for me, I wanted to see the face Nakano-san makes when she learns I'm her private tutor.

__________________________________

Once it was lunch time I immediately headed for the cafeteria.

It can't be that hard to find Nakano-san, I mean with her pink hair she should be able to stand out.

I scanned the entire room looking for one color until I saw something unexpected.

"What the..."

I saw her...but there was more of her. 5 girls that had the same colored pink hair. They looked like exact clones of each other with some minor differences. They might be related.

Assuming will get me nowhere, I'll just go talk to Nakano-san

"...Hey." I said while waving my hand to get her attention.

Hold up, when did I get so bold?

Think about it. I just went up to a group of girls and said hello...events like this one just don't happen in real life.

While I was thinking of how brave I was being, each of the girls eyes locked onto me. For a few seconds they acknowledged my presence but then most of them turned their head away.

Am I that unappealing?

"Ahh! It's...Tutor-kun." She smiled once she saw me but then she quickly returned back to having a straight face.

I think we're both feeling a little uneasy for completely different reasons.

"Hmm?" A girl next to Nakano-san spoke out. "Who's this Itsuki-chan!?"