The Others

...Darkness?....

Something is wrong....

The color black was all I could see.

What happened? For the life of me I couldn't remember how I ended up like this.

"!"

My eyes were suddenly blasted with rays of sunlight.

My vision started to clear and I realized that I was lying down on an unfamiliar floor.

That's when it hit me. I was in the Nakano's residency for my tutor job.

Oh right, I met the quintuplets and we gathered in the living room.

Then something happened, I think. A lot of noise was being made which led to me...passing out! Wait that means.....

While staying on the floor I looked at my surroundings. I couldn't see much but I saw a bunch of cookies on the floor. Those were the cookies Nino made.

It seemed that only my sight was working because I couldn't feel or hear anything. I carefully started picking myself up to get a better view. As I did, a cookie that was laying on top of my stomach fell to the ground next to me.

It landed right next to the shattered tray that Nino brought out for said cookies. No matter how you looked at it...it was a mess.

Did I do this? There was no one else around, the only culprit was me so it had to be....

"!"

The rest of my senses returned to me all at once and that's when I felt the pain coming from my right hand. I heard the distant sounds that came from the kitchen.

"Ahhh! He's awake!"

"Quick! Get behind me!"

"D-Don't get close to him."

Quivering voices coming from the quintuplets were being yelled out and aimed towards me.

"Guys, relax I think he's back to normal now." Fuutarou who stood next to the sisters declared.

"You sure? He's not going to start yelling like earlier?" Ichika doubted Fuutarou.

I of course had no idea what they were talking about.

"Ugh...what happened?" I asked while scratching my head.

"Izumi-kun? Are you okay?" Itsuki had a worried expression all over her face.

"Wait Itsuki! Take this for protection." Nino gave her a pillow that was meant to be a shield.

"Oh come on!" I finally had enough. "Do I look like someone that would hurt a girl?!"

In the kitchen each of the sisters had their guard up while wearing frightened expressions. They were acting like I was some sort of lunatic that would attack anyone for just looking at me.

"Are we supposed to trust you after all you just did?" Nino asked.

"...what did I do?"

"Did you hit your head!?" Nino was outraged. "Not only did throw my handmade cookies but you broke my tray! Then you proceeded to yell at us like some sort of madman."

No way....seriously. The one person I didn't want them to meet.

"So you put on a nice persona to fool us but in reality you're nothing more than a child with anger issues." Miku concluded.

Cold. Her expression turned into one that was dead serious with a tiny bit of disappoint in her eyes.

"...."