Chapter 4: Roman Grant

Gabby feels so fucking good in my hands. I want her under my touch all the time. Those brown eyes staring up at me, full of that alluring innocence. She tugs at my hand, leading me to the bedroom, and the naughty thoughts that fill my head almost get me to lose all control. 

Imagine what she would look like under me. Imagine euphoric moans of my name pouring out of her sweet mouth as I thrust deep inside of her, my cock hitting her perfect little g-spot, orgasms overflowing her body. Her hands grasping my shoulders, her nails digging into my back, her lips pressing onto my neck. 

My fingers fondling with her pretty pussy as her hips grind downwards, my mouth capturing hers. And it could all take place in this bedroom. I would hope for it to be in mine, but as long as we are both content, I couldn't give two fucks. 

I stare down at her small hand, so fucking thankful that she trusts someone as terrible as me. She even called me 'sir.' Everything about her is so fucking perfect, even what she thinks are imperfections and flaws. They make her even more gorgeous and enchanting.

I brush my hands over the stretch marks etched on her beautiful thighs, and I smile at them. How the fuck is she so beautiful? How can anyone be so adorable, sexy, delicate, ferocious, and stunning simultaneously? It should be fucking illegal. 

My hand travels between her legs, not going too close to her intimate part, but enough to where my fingers could reach inside if she would want me to. I'm careful to listen and watch the angel, making sure she's okay with me touching her like this though we haven't met that long ago. 

Her fidgety hands give me my dress coat back, and I press a thank-you kiss on her forehead. Her soft voice floats through the air as she asks if I'm leaving for real this time. I smile down at her, wrapping an arm around her waist to tug her flush against my body. 

Gabby giggles softly, and I'm completely mesmerized.

I never really believed in love at first sight, but I'm sure that's what I'm feeling. It doesn't matter how fucking terrified I am to admit that, I just know that I want her in my life. Even if she isn't feeling the same way I do. Although, she probably wouldn't have let me grab her ass if she felt differently. I lay a kiss on her cheek, forcing myself to step away from her. 

She smells like fucking cinnamon. I run my fingers over the side of her face to feel her soft skin before stepping out into the hallway. I don't want to leave her here. Goddamn, it makes me physically shudder thinking that she's going to be here all alone. 

I'm way too fucking obsessed with her to leave her here by herself. Sure that makes me partly insane, but this is going to be hella difficult. What if she gets hurt? What if someone hurts her? What if she feels lonely?

The Devil's Rose is still trying to clean up this side of town. As the population expands outward from the center of the small town, and the closer to the city the town develops, the more issues we've had with the run-down nature and more violent parts of town. Not many people come around here unless they're looking for trouble. That's why I don't like that Gabby's here. There are way too many shitheads around here for her to be safe.

But she doesn't give me too much time to think about staying with her because she shuts the door behind me, saying that I should get on with my day. I don't know how I'm going to do that knowing that she's here. I'm going to have to find a way though. 

I can't stop doing the other shit that I need to do, including getting my ass back into the bar office and scanning the area for any anomalies in the area. After everything that happened with Andrew, Kate's father, a few months ago, Alpha's been on my ass. This happens after every major issue, without fail, so it's not like I haven't dealt with this before.