Chapter 14: Roman Grant

I don't know what came over me. Gabby was standing there looking at me, and I practically lost it. All the fucking control I have over myself disappeared. Every fucking part of me needed her. So, I followed her to the bathroom and waited. 

I waited for her to open that door and for our eyes to meet. When she finally stood before me, squeezing her thighs together to try and stop the ache between them, I had to convince myself to stop. I had to get myself under control again. 

But the moment that her cinnamon perfume surrounded me, I couldn't stop myself, and she didn't stop me either.

"Carbon, please," she begs.

"Oh, fuck, Gabriella. I can't fucking stop myself. You've got to be the mature one here."

"I don't want you to stop. Don't stop."

"Fuck."

I yank her dress up over her hips, grunting at the feeling of her skin against my raw knuckles. I place two of my fingers into the band of her underwear and tug them down her legs just enough. Her head tilts back against the cool tiles, and I can barely breathe. 

She looks so fucking edible. I reach between her shaking legs to find her pussy wet and warm and ready to be fucking filled.

"I don't have a condom," I say in pure realization, frustrated at myself.

She reaches into the pockets of her dress, producing one.

"Where did-"

"Your bedroom. Now fuck me, Carbon," she whimpers as I roll it on.

And I do. I slam into her hot vagina, moaning out at the feeling. She's so delicate under my grasp, and she melts into me as I take control the way she likes it. 

With one hand on her hip and the other loose around her throat, I thrust deep into her, dragging the lower part of my stomach against her clit so she can have the extra friction she needs to get off. Her eyes roll into the back of her head, her mouth hanging open in pleasure. 

She looks so fucking good.

"You're taking me so fucking well, Gabriella. Good girl."

She's sent over the edge, her arousal dripping out of her onto my dick and part of my stomach. I thrust a couple more times, my muscles straining in the effort, and groan as I cum into the condom still deep within her. 

She smiles up at me, pure mischievousness in her eyes. Fuck, she's fucking illegal at this point. I pull myself out of her and watch as more arousal comes pouring out of her. I bite my bottom lip and try not to embarrass her by laughing, but by the blush flushing her cheeks and neck, I don't think I'm doing much. 

She sits herself on the toilet, peeing and letting more of her arousal drip. I place towels on the ground before kneeling down to help her clean her legs, taking a cold, clean towel to her skin.

"Thanks, Ro."

"Don't ever call me that again."

Gabby laughs, pressing a tender kiss to my forehead.

Vegas doesn't say anything when we walk back out into the main gym area together, but I know that he knows what happened. Instead, he ignores it (thankfully) and focuses on helping me perfect my check hook. 

She sits on the bench again this time concentrating on her book, which I'm also thankful for, and knowing that she's alright, I can focus on myself. I'm done practicing with Vegas after about another thirty minutes, feeling the need to go relax by the river.