Second Loss

Walking up to the Valkyrie, Natasha tapped her on her shoulder. Brünnhilde turned to look at the woman and smiled. “Oh why if it isn’t The Promiscuous Flower? I see you were already living up to your name huh?” Natasha could feel her face drain as she laughed nervously. “Oh come now, don’t be ashamed. I actually expected no less from you. Now tell me, What is it that you need?” Natasha deadpanned at the obvious pot shot Brünnhilde took at her before shaking her head. “I need to know, who am I fighting? Where am I placed on the roster?” The Valkyrie only shrugged as she looked at the list. “You don’t know?!” Göll exclaimed at her sister before turning to Natasha and bowing to apologize.

“Please forgive us Miss Natasha! We’re usually more prepared than this!” Natasha sighed as she tried to look over Brünnhilde’s shoulder to see where she was placed on the roster. “Nothing is definitive yet. Your opponent will be decided when the time comes. And that’s when I feel like picking you.” Natasha groaned as she walked back to her own waiting room. Sitting on the floor, the girl watched the screen as it popped up to show the next match. Zeus vs Adam. Watching this match put her in a feeling of despair to say the least. Her eyes followed along to the extraordinary skills of both men in the ring. Of course on her thirst level, Adam was definitely someone she’d gladly call ‘Daddy’. Now Zeus on the other hand…..Absolutely not.

Perhaps maybe if he was youthful like the other gods, but even then it was a huge maybe. She heard the stories of his ultra bitchy and jealous wife Hera. She rather keep her pussy to herself than give it to Zeus and get her body ripped apart. And she's not even an infant. (Fun Fact; Hera had Dionysus dismembered when he was only an infant because Zeus cheated. Again. Dont worry, he was put back together again but thats fucked up right?) Watching the match progress, the swordswoman felt that the humans might actually get a point this time. It would be very exciting if humanity could kill a god but the question is, could they really? It seemed so impossible that it was damn near a fantasy. No one but the opponent in the rings could say for sure whether it was possible to slay a god.

But with the way Adam was beating the hell outta Zeus, it sure did seem that way. His divine reflection was a big help but Natasha started to notice something wrong with the man. His eyes began to look strained. “Oh shit…No no no. Shit! Adam!” Natasha watched frustrated as Adam was finally struck by the GFOC. “You’re kidding me. You’re literally shitting me right now. Are we gonna lose?! Again!?” And surely enough, when it was all said and done. Even after what Natasha dubbed his ultimate act of badassery, he still died. Meaning the humans lost another match. Groaning in frustration and anger, Natasha kicked open the door to her waiting room and began to look for Brunnhilde once more. Now fired up and restless, the swordswoman was determined to have the next spot in the tournament. Humanity needed a win. Desperately.

“Woah. Look at that sour expression. Doesn’t suit a cute girl like you.” Looking over her shoulder, Natasha had to crane her neck up to see the tall man behind her. His red tattoos and very large and (SEXY) broad chest stood out to her the most. “My eyes are up here sweetheart.” Feeling heat come to her face, Natashas looked at the man’s face and stepped back to catch herself from fainting. Holy shit was this guy hot! He looked like a prince straight out of a fairy tale! Only more buff! “Care now, don’t want you fainting on me.” Natasha squeaked in surprise as she felt the man place a hand on her lower back and pulled her closer to him. Almost as if he was cradling her with one arm. Damn he was fine! “That’s better. Now tell me, what gave you such a grimace? You’re way too pretty to have that kind of look on your face.”

Natasha scanned her brain for answers and excuses to give the man seeing as he certainly didn’t seem like the type to just let anger go unresolved. “I um…I lost my dad. You know how old men get at a certain age right? You can’t tell them to stay put or else they’ll just-” Before Natasha could finish her sentence, she heard a statement she dreaded hearing. “Behold history’s greatest loser!! SASAKI KOJIRO!!!!” The woman immediately escaped the man’s hold before running towards the noise. “Are you fucking joking!? Please tell me! Tell me this is just a cruel joke! BRUNNHILDE!!!!” The Valkyrie stood face to face with the very worried and enraged daughter of Kojiro and simply smiled.

“You have good energy. Keep that.” Natasha only growled at the woman. “Good energy my ass! Wanna tell me why it’s not me down there and instead you picked my elderly father!? You tryna get him killed or something?! Answer me!!” However Natasha was only met with a kind smile by the Valkyrie. “Go and support your father along with all the men who shaped you and him into the greatest swordsmen in history.” As she went down to the stands to cheer on her father, Natasha stopped and looked over her shoulder at Brunnhilde and glared at her. “If my father dies, You won’t have to worry about the gods kicking your ass. Because I'll do it first.” As Natasha found an empty place to stand, she felt eyes burning holes into her. “Is it really that shocking for you to see me again? Musashi?”