Fight in the Garden

As the pair came upon the group, Natasha thought they would be subtle with their approach, but she also knew both she and her father were dramatic af. They wanted to make an impression. A lasting one. Whether that be appearance wise or the pair decapitating one of the men. Either way, they wanted to make themselves known. “So loud, my daughter and I never thought heaven would be such an obnoxious place. One man vs a whole group is hardly fair. I do know one thing. Poseidon wouldn’t have stood for this.”

Natasha giggled as she stood next to her father with a bright and excited smile on her face. A green haired man stared at the two with utter shock on his face. “You two, your turns are over. Aren't they?” Natasha smirked as her eyes looked him up and down. “Yea but, we just can’t stand to see someone being ganged up on. So we’ve decided to intervene.” Both father and daughter put their hands on their blades while watching for the slightest bit of hostility. Suddenly one of the men spoke up.

“Wait! That's them! The humans who killed Poseidon and Dionysus! Kojir and Natasha Sasaki!” Pulling her blade, Natasha made eye contact with the man who was once surrounded. His laidback manner and powerful aura made her curious. She hadn’t seen him before. Who was he? What was his name? Why was he so hot? Why was he staring at her like he wanted to rip her clothes off? “You’re helping him?! You morons can't you see we got 8 gods on our side?!” The loud mouth god spoke up once more.

“Once this gets started, I’m coming after you doofus. Believe that.” Natssha grumbled as her eyes shot the god a piercing glare. If there was another thing she hated besides getting pity, it was annoying loudmouths. “Oh? What a surprise this is!” A new voice replied. “I sensed a lot of swords here so I came to see what was up.” Natasha turned to see where the owner of the voice was and was surprised to see a slightly shorter man along with a taller one. “Wait a damn minute! Who the hell are you two?! Where did you come from?!”

At that point Natasha almost rushed at the man to slice his fucking throat if the handsome stranger with sunglasses hadn’t stopped her by wrapping an arm around her waist. The man then whispered in her ear. “Not yet. Be patient little one.” The shorter man spoke up again with a smile on his face. “Whole lotta gods here huh? Oh and a pretty lady. This day just keeps getting better and better.” Another one of the gods spoke up. “Be gone human. This is our fight! If you don’t wanna die, then leave!” Natasha made up her mind then that she was gonna kill him too.

Suddenly, the man who couldn’t have been a few inches shorter than her started laughing. “But it’s time to play isn’t it? Wouldn’t want to miss out on all the fun!!” Once the fight began, Natasha was busy going after the loud mouth god before she bumped into the green haired god. “Watch it lady. Before I make you into a pretty corpse.” He then pushed Natasha back before slapping her. “I don’t really like hitting women but you must learn your place human.” Before the god could bring his weapons down to harm her, the short swordsman blocked the impact with his own blade.

“Do you honestly think you can beat me? You are pissing me off.” The god said, smiling while the swordsman helped Natasha to her feet. “Are you okie pretty lady? You're not hurt?” Natsha shook her head and scoffed. “I felt worse when I gave birth to my son. Now that’s real pain!” The short swordsman blushed slightly hearing Natasha’s velvety voice and harmonious laugh. Not to mention her having a kid basically made her milf. His favorite kind of woman. “Uh hello, now you're ignoring me? Not cool.” The god said as the swordsman turned to face him.

“I heard you, and for your information, you're pissing me off too. You put your hands on a woman. I hate guys like you. You all deserve to go to hell.” Before the fight could escalate any further, the group was interrupted by the head deity Zeus. “I don't know nor care about what brought you all to blows. But we shouldn’t be fighting amongst ourselves. Not now.” While making her way over to her father, Natasha winced hearing the shrill voices of Odin’s crows. “Wow! Look Kondo! The crows are talking! They're so cute!” The short swordsman said as he stood between Natasha and Kondo.

“Hm, I guess they are cute. What do you think Sunflower?” Kojiro asked Natasha as she glared at the crows as if she was trying to make them burst into flame from her gaze alone. “I’d rather cook them. But they’d probably taste like petrified couch stuffing. Let's leave.” Kojiro only chuckled as he looked at his daughter. As everyone started leaving, Natasha was stopped by the god in sunglasses. “Here. Have one. I don’t usually share my candy but for pretty girls, I can make an exception.” He said smiling. Natasha smirked and tugged on the treat that was already in his mouth and popped it into her own before following her father and the two other swordsmen. “See ya~”