Second Win

While Natasha and Göll geared up to fight Dionysus, Her father and his Volundr were in the infirmary getting him fixed up. Kojiro had no knowledge of who the next human fighter was. The only thing on his mind was seeing his daughter and meeting his grandson. Hrist smiled softly as the man chatted her up about how proud of her he was. It was amazing how even though he was the one doing the fighting, he was still floored by his own daughter with how skilled she was. He hadn't even seen her in action yet.

“You should rest Sasaki. You pushed yourself. You won. Please rest.” Hrist said as she watched the older man sit up from the bed. “Can’t I at least see my little girl?” Before the valkyrie could speak, a loud and powerful noise shook the arena. Kojiro chuckled while Hrist held onto the nearest pillar for support. She grumbled under her breath. Just what the hell was that? And how did it manage to shake the entirety of the arena and surrounding structures around it? Standing slowly, Kojiro smiled and walked to the door despite Hrist’s protests.

“I’m going to watch the fight with my daughter. I’m sure she has much to tell me. You are welcomed to join us, seeing as we’re now bonded by the soul.” In the arena, Natasha and Göll were sadly getting their butts handed to them. Holding her semi limp arm, Natasha used her other to block an attack from the famed wine god. “I thought you were going to send me to Niflheim little one! However, it seems that you’re nothing but talk!” Dionysus smirked as he grabbed Göll’s blade and tossed it away from Natasha. Kicking her to the edge of the ring and landing a devastating punch to her gut.

“You can’t possibly be Sasaki’s daughter. You’re way too weak!” The god then yanked Natasha's arm out of her socket causing her to scream in pain. Göll winced but she knew there was only so much she could do. Especially in her blade form. Hajime could only watch in terror as he watched Dionysus savagely beat on his mother. He wanted to help, to fight, to run in that ring and stop it…but he knew she'd hate that. If there was one thing he knew his mother hated, it was pity. To interrupt her fight would piss her off and make it seem like he took pity on her.

She was skilled for a reason. She was chosen to fight for a reason. Pity was the last thing she needed at the moment. Standing over her bleeding body, Doinysus smirked and thought of a way to utterly humiliate the swordswoman. The god yanked Natasha up by her still semi limp arm and began to dance with her around the ring. All while spitting obscenities at her. He then froze and turned her to face the crowd.

“They call you the promiscuous flower right? Why don’t we see if you really live up to your title little one!” Natasha’s eyes widened as the god of wine then forcefully kissed her while attempting to let her clothing off her body. “HEY! THAT’S MY MOM YOU ASSHOLE!! LET HER GO BEFORE I COME DOWN THERE!!!” Hajime shouted at the god in utter rage. He just couldn’t take watching his mother suffer anymore. Dionysus dropped Natasha and stalked to the edge of the ring.

“You should get in here then. I’ll rip you apart with vigor, boy. Then I’ll kill you where you stand~” Upon hearing this, Natasha stumbled to her feet. Blood ran down her face and side but her eyes blazed with rage. “You…You can do whatever you want to me…” As Natasha held out her hand, Göll was summoned to her hand and nestled tightly in her grip. Dionysus turned to face Natasha only to stare down the black blade in his face. “But don't you DARE threaten my son!!”

Natasha then swung the blade slashing the wine god across the torso causing him to stumble back. As the fight continued, Kojiro managed to arrive to his room, only to find Natasha was still gone. The older man tilted his head. Where was she? Hrist gasped slightly as she pointed to the screen. Kojiro was shocked to see his little girl on the screen practically slicing Dionysus to shreds. She was so focused on trying to kill him that she didn’t even notice he was already dead. “Natasha! Natasha! Look!!” Göll shouted as she came out of her blade form.

The pair watched as Dionysus’ body turned green then shattered right in front of them. “Oh my…we won! We WON!!” While Göll celebrated, Natasha only smiled softly before fainting in the girl’s arms. “Eep! Natasha!!” By the time the woman came to, the first thing Natasha saw was her father and son quietly talking while both held one of her hands. “Mom? Oh thank God….you’re ok..” Hajime said as he breathed a sigh of relief. “How are you feeling sunflower?” Kojiro asked while placing a gentle hand on Naatasha’s forehead. “Ugh…Like crap…and hungry.”

Both men chuckled. “Yea, Mom’s fine.” As Natasha slowly sat up in the bed, she heard a sniffle. Turning to the noise, she was tackled by a very emotional Göll. “I thought you were never gonna wake up!! I was so worried!! Don’t do that again ok?! We gotta stick together!!” Natasha simply embraced the girl and pet her head. “Ok Göll. We’ll stick together. No matter what.” A little while later, Natasha and her father were catching up on past and present, including Hajime, when they stumbled upon a man being threatened by a group of men.

“What do you suppose is going on there, Pops?” Kojiro simply shrugged. “Don’t know, but I hate when others try to strong arm someone. Especially when the person in question has no backup.” Natasha then smirked as she cracked her neck. “Let’s provide him some then. Shall we?” Kojiro smiled as they walked closer. “Yes, we shall.”