Chapter Fourteen - Anxiety Peaks

Your P.O.V.

—-------------

I wake up with Tom's face still buried in my chest. I place a kiss on the top of his head and he stirs awake. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Good morning lovey, did you sleep okay?" I rub his back and he pulls away coming up to give me a peck on the lips.

"I slept great knowing that you are safe in my arms." God his morning voice is so hot, why? I hold his face in my hands and kiss his nose. He chuckles and grabs the back of my neck pulling me into a kiss. He pulls away and smiles at me.

"So what do you want to do today love?" He holds my face in his hands and looks at me with pure adoration. I smile and place a finger on my chin.

"Hmm, why don't we go check on the house to make sure everything is alright and to see if Bill is okay." He sighs in relief.

"Thank you for caring about the same things as me, I have no idea what I would have done if you were like, let's go shopping." He does his best girl voice which causes me to laugh.

"Hey don't laugh at me I'm doing my best." He pouts. I keep laughing and a smirk appears on his face. He takes both of his hands and places them on my sides and starts tickling me.

"Ahh no Tom please, mercy, mercy." I can't stop laughing. Tom is laughing too while tickling my sides. He finally stops, he's hovering over me with a smile on his face.

"You're so pretty you know that?" His eyes are filled with love. I feel my face heat up and I turn my head away from him. He grabs my face with his hand and turns it toward him placing a kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss and he pulls away.

"Okay, we should get going, I want to make sure Bill is alright." He gets up and holds his hand out to me. He pulls me up and hugs me. We change into different clothes and grab our bags heading out the door. Tom turns in the hotel key and we walk out the door hand in hand. He rushes us to the car and starts it up. We pull out of the parking lot and head out to Bill and Tom's house. We pull into the garage and we open the door. Bill immediately runs up and hugs Tom. He says something in German and Tom says something back. Bill comes over to me and looks me over like a mom checking for injuries. I'm confused but not mad as it seems he was really worried about us.

"I'm so glad you two are alright, I had to call the cops last night. Those girls kept banging on our door and shouting such awful things about (Name)." Tom turns to Bill and he looks pissed.

"They what?" His tone tells me everything I need to know and I know that if those girls were here right now they'd be dead. Bill turns to Tom and attempts to calm him down. Tom does eventually calm down with both Bill's and I's help. We head into the house together and he sits on the couch with a huff.

"It's bad enough that those fuckers follow us everywhere we go but now they're threatening (Name) and that's too fucking far Bill." Tom's leg is shaking like crazy and I sit next to him placing my hand on his thigh. He looks up at me and his eyes soften. He hugs me holding me as if I'll disappear at any moment.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." His words are shaky as if he could cry at any second.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to me." I pull him in for a kiss before pulling away and placing my forehead on his.

"We'll get through this okay?"