🪷 Breath of Water Lily 🪷

~~~~~~~~
Breath of Water Lily
~~~~~~~~
🤍
Origins:
Inspired by water breathing

Purpose:
Same of water breathing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History:

Water lily breathing inspired by the alluring movements to Water Breathing. The first Water Lily of Breathing user: Mikita Kanochi It focuses mainly on the floating of petals and flowers on the surface of the water. The weapon which works best with this breathing style, is a Nichirin Sword, equipped with heavy amounts of Wisteria poison to weaken the opponents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichirin Type: the main colors are most a light pink, lime green, and yellow the blade is white

Total name of move sets: 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Form: Floating Petals On Smooth Water
The user cuts in a horizontal circle to decapitate the opponent.

Second Form: Floating Flowers Drifting in the Water
The user rises up into the air, then falls on the opponent before releasing five consecutive attacks which flow in rotating slashes

Third Form: Whirling White Petals
The user moves around the opponent in a circle while delivering nine swirling sword slashes.

Fourth Form: Raindrops Glistening on Open Petals
The user runs at the opponent with their full speed and swings in six consecutive slashes, aimed for their weak spots like their heart, lungs, eyes, throat.

Fifth Form: Drifting in the Breeze-Flight
The user rises up above the opponent before falling down on them using their body weight to slice graceful slashes that rotate and flow on their own.

Sixth Form: Flowing Water Lilies
The user leaps into the air, and performs graceful slashes, which cause clean slices. They swing their blades, causing clean slices, but the slices are usually injected with high amounts of Wisteria poison. They dodge the attacks, and dash forward, in an elegant sense, which imitates a Water Lily's flow, but in an extremely fast manner. They keep cutting in a horizontal circle. After performing tons of graceful jabs, slashes and attacks, the user peacefully beheads the demon.

Demon slayer mark; front left hand 

~~~~~~~~

Creator of Water Lily Breathing:
🪷
Mikita Kanochi
~~~~~~~~

🪷Tow facts Water Lily Breathing🪷

🪷 - Users who mastered this visualize themselves manipulating water lilies, when unleashing it's techniques.

🪷 - Nichirin Sword, equipped with heavy amounts of Wisteria poison