🌪️ Breath of Tornado 🌪️

~~~~~~~~
Breath of Tornado
~~~~~~~~
🌪️
Origins:
Inspired by Wind breathing

Purpose:
Like dancing with fast lashes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History:

Tornado breathing is origin by Wind breathing not knowing how to user it properly went cutting yourself. The first Tornado of Breathing user; kitana Fujin this allowing them to move it with ease by using hard but high fans she user in her Breathing style. This technique is better went there are a large group of enemies, and attacks. The reason she made this she wasn't getting nowhere with the Wind breathing style mostly because her body couldn't keep up with the specifically powerful torrents of air and whirlwinds.

Making a breathing style that suits her needs to fight is focus on the speed, quickness, power, agility, and flexibility this making it more harder for incoming attacks or enemies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichirin Type: The use fans with long 
5 blades and a saw fan as for the base the colors are blue, white, green, and black.

Nichirin Type: The use fans with long  5 blades and a saw fan as for the base the colors are blue, white, green, and black

Total name of move sets: 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Form: Gale Storm
The user winds their blade up to their side, unleashing a devastating tornado upon the enemy.

Second Form: Sky Tempest
The user uses a tornado to blast them self into the air, sucking in objects around it, bringing their fan back down, and blasting everything away.

Third Form: Raging Vortex
The user spins their fan around them self, causing a typhoon in their radius.

Fourth Form: Dust Devil
The user sends out many wind slashes at foot level in all directions.

Fifth Form: Taurus Twister
The user unleashes many slashes with their fan starting as a slash, and the longer it moves, it forms itself into a tornado.

Sixth Form: Zephyr Strike
The user dashes toward the enemy with a quick burst of speed, decapitating them in a slash.

Seventh Form: Fan-Nado
The user uses their fan to create three tornados to cut down defenses or rip and tear demon in closed combat cutting the body parts who even caught into it.

Seventh Form: Fan-Nado The user uses their fan to create three tornados to cut down defenses or rip and tear demon in closed combat cutting the body parts who even caught into it

Ninth Form: Royal Storm
???

Demon slayer mark; left side for front leg

~~~~~~~~

Creator of Tornado Breathing:
Kitana Fujin

~~~~~~~~

🌪️Four facts Storm Breathing🌪️

🌪️ - Before kitana joined the demon slayer she was a dancer and a oiran but a old man payed off her debts as in return to her to be her wife for her beauty and intelligence. But she didn't want to be married because someone paid off her debts so run way until she run into a demon until a man named Sanemi Shinazugawa Wind Hashira. After meeting him she asked him to trained her being stubborn and saying no until Kitana persistence spending a year of training and make it after final selections making Kitana Fujin making her the first and probably the last because people are still scared of Sanemi.

🌪️ - Kitana have many combat melee fans in her room and will teach Mitsuri how to dance with her fans.

🌪️ - Tornado Breathing is hard breathing style because of the controls in the all forms, for the focuses on strong and quick attacks like the rapid and harsh winds of the Tornado.

🌪️ - Kitana Nineth Form she is still working on it to make a powerful impact.