♦️♠️ Breath of Gambling ♥️♣️

~~~~~~~~
Breath of Gambling
~~~~~~~~
🃏
Origins:
Inspired by Madness breathing

Purpose:
Unpredictable nature of the techniques as it is just as dangerous to preform
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:
Gambling breathing is origin by Madness breathing as such there are some slimier traits to that form. These forms as it is to recive attacks from these forms. The first Gambling of Breathing user; Yumeko Jabami a girl is obsessed with gambling her heart way.

The form unlike Madness breathing focuses on using tactics and wit rather then using brute force and pure power which makes this form more suitable for those who use wit rather then force to overcome enemy's. Yumeko manipulate her opponent she uses some kind of poison make the enemy decision awareness, making gone and mixed with some wisteria. The forms are devastating on there own however they truly shine when someone who can strategically use them to manipulate the battle into there favor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichirin Type: This breathing techniques are only preformed with a naginata the blade is red and the hamlet is gold and. The rest pole is black with ace, spade, diamond, and clubs symbol all over the stick And also the user do user throwing cards and kunai it lace with poison that make the demon drunk.

 The rest pole is black with ace, spade, diamond, and clubs symbol all over the stick And also the user do user throwing cards and kunai it lace with poison that make the demon drunk

Total name of move sets: 12 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Form: Cut the Deck
The user preforms a powerful and fast slice with there naginata across the targets body completely severing the upper and lower body from each other.

Second Form: Roulette Spin
The user leaps into the air preforming a vertical spin and preforms a vicious overhead slash when landing.