🎑 Breath of Eclipse 🎑

~~~~~~~~
Breath of Eclipse
~~~~~~~~
🎑
Origins:
Inspired by Moon breathing

Purpose:
combines Moon Breathing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History:

Eclipse breathing is unknown to the demon slayer corps all it was knew for after the first moon breath turned into a demon someone made this breathing to combines the demon moves and forms. But it unknowingly for training for the breathing forms some side it hellish some say it under impossible. But this breathing form can't be taught the user most be taught self in over to user it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichirin Type: it can done with a katana or scythe but is more expensive if the user use a scythe. The colors are purple, black, red, and moon light

 The colors are purple, black, red, and moon light

Total name of move sets: 16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Form: Solar-Lunar Unison
Perform this move, the user does a spin slash and then a horizontal slash.

Second Form: Spatial Rift
This move is a singular downward slash that gets more powerful if done while coming down from a jump.

Third Form: Obscured Light
The move is a circular slash that can deflect attack. It's performed similarly to Burning Bones, Summer Sun. If done with a scythe the user spins the scythe in front of them.

Fourth Form: Umbral Slash
This move is a singular slash in any direction. It gets more powerful if done from behind the enemy.

Fifth Form: Shadow Mist
This move is a slash from the opponent's bloodspots

Sixth Form: Obsidian Ray
This move is a 180° horizontal slash at the opponent.

Seventh Form: Destiny Compass
This move is used at the beginning or early in a battle and is similar to Destructive Death: Compass Needle in how it's used. The user readies themselves, clears their mind, focuses on the opponent, increases their spatial awareness, and controls their breathing.

Eight Form: Chaos Spiral
This is a diagonal spin slash with the blade facing diagonally downward while rushing forward. This is mainly used on the ground but can be used in midair or in place. When used in midair, the user stays in place.

Ninth Form: Yatagarasu's Talon
This move is similar to the Second Form of Wind Breathing, Claws-Purifying Wind in how it's performed. The user raises their weapon above their right shoulder then slashes diagonally forward.

Tenth Form: Parhelion
This move is a 360° degree slash in midair similar to Hinokami Kagura: Clear Blue Sky.

Eleventh Form: Rushing Darkness
The user rushes up to their target at max speed and slashes them.

Twelfth Form: Rushing Darkness, Diamond Ring
This move is a variation of Eleventh Form: Rushing Darkness, and is similar to Thunder Breathing: First Form - Thunderclap and Flash, Sixfold. The user dashes six times, slashing as they do so, then on the sixth dash, they jump into the air. They then throw their scythe at their opponent and rush to them. They then grab their scythe and unleash a spin slash.

Thirteenth Form: Yōkai Shadow
This move is usually the first one used and is a counterattack. The user holds their blade diagonally downward with the blade facing upward. Then when user opponent attacks them physically, they dodge backward bringing their blade down behind them, they then rush forward and deliver a uppercut and then a horizontal slash. If the opponent uses a ranged attack, the user dodges the attack and unleashes a downward slash.

Fourth Form: Chaotic Eclipse
The move is a wild barrage of attacks.

Fifteenth Form: Scarlet Destiny
This is a combination of the Ninth Form and Eleventh Form. Instead of using one slash and one dash, the user does multiple of them, allowing them to take down multiple enemies.

Sixteenth Form: In the Red Moonlight
This move is similar to Hinokami Kagura, Fake Rainbow and uses high-speed twists and turns, as well as dodges, to create afterimages.

Seventeenth Form: Kaiki no Karasugami
This move most likely translates to "Raven God of Totality" and is both an Esoteric Art and the signature move of Karasu Ekuripusu. The user does a spin slash before throwing their scythe and rushing up to their opponent to deliver a rising spin slash and unleashing a downward slash.

Demon slayer mark; lower right arm

~~~~~~~~

Creator of Eclipse Breathing:
???
~~~~~~~~

🎑One facts Eclipse Breathing🎑

🎑 - the creator of this breathing is still unknown to everyone but only one person knew and the person who is using the breathing style have personal grudge of the upper moon 1.

🎑 - the creature of Eclipse Breathing is unknown but the person who is using a young man named Tsuki Ubuyashiki but out during demon slayer work his last is secret.