⛈️ Breath of Storm ⛈️

~~~~~~~~
Breath of Storm
~~~~~~~~
🎑
Origins:
Inspired by Wind and Thunder breathing

Purpose:
Make of the wind and thunder
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History:

Storm breathing style, the first Storm of Breathing user: Raiden Kuranari he made this breathing style to mimics thunder storms, specifically their unpredictable wind currents and lightning strikes, and replicates it with the user's movements, techniques and abilities. After mastering the Wind and Thunder breathing but Storm Breathing is stronger than Thunder Breathing but slightly slower and Wind Breathing is slightly stronger than Storm Breathing but slower.

The Breathing Style is learned, developed, and utilized by Raiden who was taught Thunder Breathing and Wind Breathing. After discovering he could use both forms but not master them, he created Storm Breathing to better suit his needs. However, he is still in the process of mastering Storm Breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichirin Type: The blade is black with lime green lighting bolts

Total name of move sets: 13
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Form: Whirlwind and Flash
The user combines Dust Whirlwind Cutter and Thunderclap and Flash. This user uses Thunderclap and Flash to dash forward and at the end, preforms Dust Whirlwind Cutter rather than a simple horizontal slash. This can be used to fool opponents who think it will simply be Thunderclap and Flash. This technique allows the user to travel 1.5 the distance of Thunderclap and Flash.

Second Form: Purifying Thunderclap
The user combines Claw-Purifying Wind and Thunderclap and Flash. User uses Thunderclap and Flash to dash forward and at the end, preforms Claw-Purifying Wind rather than a simple horizontal slash. This can be used to fool opponents who think it will simply be Thunderclap and Flash.

Third Form: Thunderclap Wind Tree
The user combines Clean Storm Wind Tree and Thunderclap and Flash. User uses Thunderclap and Flash to dash forward. During which he also uses Clean Storm Wind Tree to defend them from incoming attacks. Right before they reach the target, the user sheathes their blade and preforms a quickdraw.

Fourth Form: Thunderclap Dust Storm
The user combines Rising Dust Storm and Thunderclap and Flash. The user uses Rising Dust Storm multiple times in rapid succession and uses the speed of Thunderclap and Flash to enhance the technique. This allows Dogfish to continuously slash at their opponent from below as they push them into the air. Many see this as a vertical multi-hitting Thunderclap and Flash.