Chapter-11

Lets start...

Sid fisted his hairs and said

Sid- damnnn... I can't take this anymore.... Mannn.. She is like a drug to me.. I can't function without her...

He took his car 🚘 keys and went to orphanage and jumped from balcony to her room and smelled her floral fragrance... Damnnn.. He miss her so much...

He glared her pichkoo.. Who is laying on her bead like a dead giant hulk... He carressed her bed and layed on it and her pillow smelled just like her.. It calmed his nerves... And he slept for a while...

Morning 🌞

Naaz woke up with a grumpy pout.. While nishu also yawned and hugged her tightly

Nishu- yrr... Tu kitni soft h.. I swear.. Maun krta h tujhe khaa jau... Or sote time kitni pyariii lagti h tu... Cutiee..

Naaz also gigglee and hugged her back

Naaz- yrr... Meko or sonaa hai

Nishu- abeyy chal na nayi nayi jagh dekhne.. Bhukh v lagi h.. Pics v click krayenge

Naaz nodded and went to get ready.... While nishu took her and naaz clothes out....

Naaz came and sadly pouted and got ready in a beautiful floral dress.. While murmuring

Naaz pov-meko inna danta

Naaz pov-meko inna danta.. Jabki merii tbyt v kharab thi... Merse baat v nii ki.. Meko phone v nii kia.  Merii tarif v nii ki.. Hmm.. Mai v baat nii krungi inse... Haa

While nishu chuckled hearing her cute complaints knowing she is gonna forgive in 2 seconds only...

Both get ready and met with other kids... And all went to have breakfast together... While kush.. Nishu and naaz were joking around.. By mistakemistake they pushed her while laughing and she bumped into maya whose whole strawberry shake fell on her white dress...

All laughed at her while she glared naaz hardly while naaz pouted and cutely said sorry to her...

Naaz- hayee.. I am sorry.. Galti se hua.. Inhone meko push kr dia..

Maya faked smile and nodded went from there while naaz glared nishu and kush... Hardly... They even said sorry and all went to bus and sat on their respective seats...

They saw so many new places... Church.... Monument.... And came to a halt on beautiful bridge.. Which is upon water.....

Here.... Sidharth woke up and pouted seeing his baby not with him.... He thought his baby will be angry on her... And also he was concerned for her healt so he called nishu...

Sid- hellooo beta.. Ladduu thik h

Nishu- haa jij avi toh thik h.. Pr subha bohot gussa thi apse... Hehe...

Sid smiled hearing their cute complaint.. While he said

Sid- hmm.. I am coming in sometime tum log kaha ho