Chapter-31🔞⚠️

Let's start...

Both were wildly kissing each other... And roaming thier hands.. On thier bodies.... He was fisting her hairs.. While squeezing her butt 🍑... And she was carressing his chest.. Abs.. Torso.. Bicep... While placing lovebites...

She sat straight on his torso and removed his boxer looking in his eyes with her all innocence... While he closed his eyes feeling her small soft hands... On his sh*ft...

She took his length in her hands and started stroking him while he moaned with pleasure...

Sid- yeahhh... Uhmmm.. Naazz
Faster babyyy

Naaz started stroking him fastly.. While he was moaning and groaning like a beast... His hormones and desires are on peak....

He finally came taking her name and got the best orgasm he could ever have just by his little ladduu tiny hands....

Sid- ahhhhhh... Babyyyyy🔥🔥 i loveee uuu

Naaz- i voveee u tooo😚😚

He finally smiled and pulled her and she adjusted herself and put her hands on his chest... He was looking at her with desire.. Love.. And a tint of lust for his ladduuu she slowly took his tip inside her and moaned feeling him

He felt her soft cl*t and pushed his length inside her while she felt it nearly it touched the inside wallss... And she screamed with pleaure mixed with pain...

Naaz- uhmmm... Ahhh🔥

Sid held her waist and she jumped on his length and both moaned feeling extreme pleasure....

Sid- yeahhh... Babyyy c*m for mee

Naaz- ahhh... I can't ahnaamnn😚😩

Naaz was moaning and crying with pleasure it blowed her mind... While he gave her full length balls deep strokes... His balls.. Slapped her ass... And she felt like an insane women... Moaning on the top of her lungs...

After two orgasms... Now sid felt better and he took her under him and took her boobies in his mouth and pushed his length inside her and pinned her hands above her head and bit her..

Naaz- ahhhanm.... Uhmmm.... Ahhhh... Siddharttthhhhhhh🔥🔥

He looked at her face it was clearly written that she is possessed by the pleasure she is getting.... He kept ramping her... While she kept moaning....and cumming..... While holding on to him tightly...

Sid layed beside her... And kissed her head... And hugged her..

Sid- mera ladduuu

Naaz- daddaa... Avi ap thik ho😚🥺

Sid nodded while smiling and kissed her head... And took her in his arms and went inside washroom.... He stood under shower and cleaned himself... And made her sit in bathtub... She was playing with bubbless...

He wrapped a towel around himself and made her bath... And took her in his arms after wrapping her in a towel... And took her inside room... She took her coco immediately and sat on couch

Sid changed the bedsheet... And took her in his arms while she poked her finger in his shoulder and asked

Naaz- daddaa.... Mere tummy m babyyy kab ayegaa... Ab humne f*cky f*cky kiaa... Toh m pregy pregy 🤰 hu😚🥺

Sid- baby aa skta h bachaa.. Or agr ni ayega... Toh hum dobara krenge okay... Apko baby chahiye

Naaz cutley nodded while he kissed her head and made her sit on bed and called the maid... And got food... He made her eat and himself ate too... Then he made her wear a tshirt and both slept cuddling not before taking his medicine...