Chapter-24🔞⚠️

Let's start

Sid took slow steps towards her while she was cutely blushing looking down...

He went towards her and kissed her knuckles and asked

Sid- ladduuu.. You are ready for it na

Naaz nodded with a blush... And gave him the milk and he laughed seeing chocolate powder in milk.. Probably it's for her... His mom kept it

Sid- ladduu ye apka h.. See chocolate wla h

Naaz cutely pouted and drank it.. In a gulp and grinned

Naaz- dekha maine kitta jaldii pia..

Sid- haa baby..

He softly cupped her face and kissed her head... Eyes.. Nose.. Chin.. Cheeks.. And pecked her pout... He slowly removed her dupatta pin.. And kept it on couch.. While removed her mangtika... And necklace...

While showering wet kisses.. And she closed her eyes.. Feeling his touch... He sucked her earlobe while removing her ear ring... And removed her bangles while kissing her arms.. Fingers.. Palm..

She cutely blushed and looked at hik with all her love... He cupped her face and took her lips in a passionate kiss..

While she clutched his bare shoulder and other hand went to his hairs.. While he opened her blouse knot and she was not wearing anything inside as it had cup...

He slowly broke the kiss.. And roughly removed the blouse.. and saw her melons.. With love and tint of desire.... He made her lay and kissed her pink cherries.. And caressed her waist.... While putting his finger in her belly button...

She moaned while fisting his hairs..

Naaz- uhmmm.. Bebuu

Sid- yeahhh laddu

Naaz- ahh... Slow🥺😩

Sid kissed her whole face and sucked her cheeks.. While she blushed and he removed her lehenga... And kissed her toes.. She closed her eyes in pleasure and shyness....

Naaz- uhmmmm.. Sidhartthhhhhh... Bebuuuu ahahh..

He slowly kissed her whole leg.. Her calf... Knee.. Toes.. She giggled as she felt ticklish... Then he removed her panty and saw his princess part wet..

Sid- so wet for me ladduuu

Naaz blushed and nodded- only for u🥺😗🔥

Sid couldn't control more and he kept his mouth on her p*ssy and started sucking her fastly while she was moaning like an insane women... Clutching the bedsheet moving her head left to right in pleasure....

Naaz- ahhhh... Sidhartthhhhhhh... I am c*mingggg beebuuuu

Sid- yeahhhh baby... C*m for your siddy.. Ladduuu...

He kept sucking her and licked her clean like a hungry lion while she layed thier exhausted... He sucked her again she came again taking his name loudly... He made her come thrice...

Naaz- bs... Bebuuu... Ahhhh.. Uhmmm

He sucked her so much her body became so sensitive and needy... He took her lips for a kiss and insert his finger inside her and she screamed with pleaure.. Of having something inside her....

He started moving his fingers fastly she was screaming in thr kiss and moaning. 

He was not even waiting for her to c*m he kept going she became insane with pleaure... She came like a river in his hand and he smirked.. She took deep breath..

Naaz- ahh...sifharthhhhhh🔥🔥.

He opened his boxer and put his manhood on her entrance and kissed her head and looked into her eyes with a fire to claim her.. As his forever.....

He pinned her hands upon her head and entered her .. Tearing her walls apart.. Tears rolled down her eyes and he kept pushing his manhood as he knew he stop she will feel more pain...

Sid- yeahhh jaannn take it... Take all of it.. Baby.... You can my little rockstar⭐️

Naaz - ahhhhh... Sidhartthhhhh... Dard ho rhiii h bebuuuu🥺😗...

Sid- bs baby few strokes... Oh f*ck.. It's so tight... Baby... So f*cking tight... Dammmittt.. It's clenching me.... Lord....

He started giving her strokes.. He removed himself... And entered then again removed then again entered... Naaz felt pleasure with pain... He wrapped her legs around him

Naaz- ahhh... Sidhatthhhhh hmmmm..... Harder bebuuu

He got that she adjusted she started moving fastly inside her while he took her boob in his mouth and started sucking while knedling the other one and kissing the hell out of her....

Naaz- ahhh... Uhhmmm.. Let me breatheee naa🥺🥺

She cutley complained while he gave her hardstrokes and  kept moving bit roughly... She enjoyed it completely... He kept moving till one hour.... And cummed deep inside her while she clutched him tightly....

Naaz- ahhhhh.. Sidhartthhhhh bs rukiyee... I can't take itt... Ufff baba stopp

Sid- yeahhhh f*ck take it.... Yeahhh dammnnnn... So freaking tight I am not going to leave you became 3 rounds atleast... 🔥

Naaz- ahhh.. Bebuuu 🥺🥺..

He removed himself and calmed himself down and saw blood on his dick with thier cum and kissed her sweaty head... Her hairs filled with seat due to thier hardwork 🌚🌝.. Her sindur smudged... Mangalsutra shining in her neck....

He couldn't control and turned her and entered from inside and she bit her lips... He started moving again she rolled her eyes back in pleasure..

Naaz- ahhh... Yeahhhh right theree.... Nooo babyyyy slow... Uff sidharthhhhh🔥🔥.

He cummed again and layed beside her took deep breath and took her on his chest and rubbed her back...

She cutley punched him- ahhaannn ap rukte hi niii ho.. Gandaa bebuuu.. Ap hardyyyy ko itna andar daal dete ho🥺🥺. . Meko tummy m feel hua

He looked at her with datkened eyes... How innocently she is explaining he f*cked her till his d*ck touches her stomach... Made her beg for mercy.... It satisfied his male ego... 🔥🔥🔥

He kissed her hair and said

Sid- sorry meraa bachaa

Naaz blushed and kissed his cheeks

Naaz- i love u😗... Aj humne gullu gullu kiaaa... Ammaaa🥺😗

Sir laughed loudly indeeed she is his innocent love ❤🥺

He took her in his arms after wrapping blanket and washed her and made her sit in bathtub she moaned in relief... With warm water...

He also took quick shower and sat beside her.... Softly washed her and couldn't stop himself listening her moaning and took her again in bathtub 🛁... And she punched him

He wrapped her in bathrobe and made her sit on couch and she slept.. While he changed the bedsheet and took her in his arms and opened her bathrobe and dried her hairs.. Nicely and took her in his arms and layed taking his ladduu in his arms and cuddled...

While taking her bud in his mouth and pressing her shoulder and waist as it must be aching as she is sore.... And both slept cutely cuddled up 🌸❤🔥

**********************************

Do vote and comment 💬

TARGET-370 VOTES

LOVE

ROSHNI ❤