Chapter--13

Babies... 😚

This is the last update before I go on my break...
Further updates will be after 27 july.....
Till then miss me... Love u cutieesss.... Byee byeee... Take care 🌸🥺❤

------------------------------------------------------

Let's start 🌸

Sid kept blowing air in her mouth 👄 while all were crying and sad...

Sid- naaz plzz baby uth jaa... I swear aj k baad kabhi nii datunga... Plzz jaannn.. Mera bacha.. Plz.. I can't live without you...

He kept blowing air inside her mouth while tear threatening in his eyes.....

He opened his  eyes when he felt her gasping....she also started taking air from his mouth and held his bicep tightly in her fist and tears rolled down from his eyes and he kept blowing in slow pace.. Until her breathing got normal

Nishu and Kush all smiled seeing her breathing and thanked God for saving her... While Sid removed his mouth from her and she weakly smiled and kept her head on his shoulder...

While doctor checked her and said

Dr- she is weak she needs rest...

While he took her in his arms and glared Maya... He took her in his arms and called his driver and sat in her car with her in his lap...

Nishu and Kush went back to hotel with the school members... While naaz started coughing again badly..

Sid- driver stop the car...

He stopped and he opened the door and naaz leaned thier and vomitted only water... She doesn't have any strength left in her body... Sid washed her face and mouth and patted her head...

They reached his hotel and told driver to take his luggage... He reached his sweet and took her to the washroom and removed her frock and frock had padded fabric in front so she didn't wear any br*...

He removed her dress.. And controlled himself seeing her bareness.. And made her wear his black shirt from his luggage... And removed her p*nty too

She was looking so cute in his shirt

She was looking so cute in his shirt... He kissed her forehead and made her lay on bed... She pouted while sitting on bed...

He loosed his tie and took a breath of relief... She knows he is so angry right now... But she has to handle him.. Sweetly with her love...

She did action for him to come near her.. He came and opened his tie.. Cutely while pouting

 Cutely while pouting