Part One

A/n hello everyone. This is my first book in English so pardon me if I'll make mistakes. I promise I'll do my best.

About this book.
This is a work of pure fiction and all characters and company names mentioned are used only for the story and are not meant to reflect the people's actions or thoughts in real life.

***

Throughout my life, I have had many dreams. From a very young age, I set my sights on becoming a world-famous artist one day.

I never got tired of drawing my fictional characters and world with pencils and brushes. Ever since I was a child, I enjoyed creative powers, which were imprinted in my mind and heart like the best reward.

That was until my older sister, with the last of her funds, gave me a one-month sculpting course for my fourteenth birthday as a gift.

I remember walking lost and scared down an old, musty hallway that
smelled of paint and plaster.

I couldn't take my eyes off the amazing divine sculptures in the corridor.

To this day, that admiration and excitement remain in my body.

The old statues lying flat in the corridors, with their tragic and scarred faces, seemed like deities frozen in time.

My first contact with sculpture was like the birth of a new star for me.

The first physical contact with it made me feel like a creator. The silhouettes carved between my fingers were a part of me. They could take all my pain and suffering with them.

The seemingly inanimate creatures of my creation could keep good
company and silently bear the feelings I couldn't express with my mother and sister.

It was this connection that turned me on to new tracks. I have a new goal.
I wanted to make my spilled visible emotions an integral part of my life and share them with others. I wanted my love for sculpting to last more than just a month, and I did my best to make it happen.

Despite the financial problems of my family, I was able to enroll in the
Art university with a scholarship after graduation. I fought until the end to get what I wanted.

I worked so that I would not have to give up my favorite profession. I did everything that a human being could do, but to no avail.

No matter how much I hoped, God had other plans for me.

I didn't realize this until a year after graduating with a bachelor when my incredible plans for my debut exhibition were ruined by a sudden phone call.

That day, l had to put all my efforts and perseverance into the water for the life of my elder sister.

A sudden disaster threw me into a new, unlucky life.

Maybe I made a mistake. I underestimated my strength and gave up prematurely.

Maybe with my sister's illness, the hard work to make the dream come true wouldn't be so hard to deal with.

No matter how much thought about possible options, I always came to one
answer.

My sister's well-being was more important to me than a dream that, despite my efforts kept me down and turned me into another desperate person.

I changed my plans.

Instead of charming, emotion-sculpted figures, this time I was thinking of medical terms, professional psychologists, neurosurgeons, and physical
therapists.

The material situation was no exception.
I had to overcome many obstacles for my needs.

In a world where art-loving
girl wasn't lucky, it took me a lot of hard work to get a profession and a
stable job.