Part Fourteen

what could I do?

According to social information, Taehyung wasn't a night person, If this side of the story built for his name was true, there were no clubs or one-night stands for him.

Hoping to get in touch with him, after hanging up on the third call, I dialed
Kim's number and impatiently started waiting for Seokjin's characteristic voice.

I had to get Taehyung back for his son!

"Ms. Sol, I don't know what's wrong with you, but it's the middle of the
night."

After the words were thrown at each other, I stopped him with my sudden exclamation.

"Where can I find Taehyung?"

"Why are you looking for my brother?" I felt confusion in his sleepy voice.

"crying Minjae called me and I promised him that I would bring his father back home." hastily answered another Kim after receiving the groan from him I asked the main question.

"Is such behavior normal for him? In the articles, it was said about him that
he didn't follow the nightlife, but what does he do behind the screen?
Maybe someone to spend the night with or have a drink with?"

Embarrassed by my question, I shook my head and left the house immediately, as soon as I put on the first clothes I got my hands on.

Taehyun's personal life was none of my business!

"Do you mean one-night stands?" After understanding my question, Seokjin suddenly laughed and confused me more.

Taehyung was a mature and attractive-looking man. What was funny about thinking that Minjae was worried about Taehyung going to spend time with a woman?

"You don't know anything about him at all, Gyeong. women? After Diane, this part of him has been gone for almost eight years. Maybe we could go to drink but..."

"Where does he go to drink?"

"It seems that you aren't going to give up. He had a difficult day today thanks to you. He needs time to think."

Hearing Seokjin's still-sleeping voice turned my mind upside down.

After the argument I heard in the morning and what Minjae told me, I couldn't find an explanation for the accusation thrown at me.

What was I doing with Taehyung's emotional crisis?

"Seokjin, just tell me where I can find him!" I tried to think about the main problem.

"I don't know. I don't know Gyeong. After Minjae's escape and your
appearance, Taehyung is under a lot of pressure. Until now, when he felt bad, he used to go to Diane's grave, but lately, he has been betraying his customs. I found him in a bar the other day too."

Disturbed by the late call, Seokjin answered me without thinking too much and kept quiet hoping that I would give up.

"Which bar was it?" l was irritated by his indifference and I didn't allow him to sleep even now.

In a huge house dozens of kilometers from my house, Minjae cried his heart
out because of the fear of losing his father, and his comfort-loving uncle did nothing for him.

"I don't know, I think it was called Illusion. Listen, Gyeong. you're trying too hard to fulfill Minjae's wishes. Taehyung will surely come back, it just takes time to..."

I didn't have the energy to listen to another lecture, so l hung up on Seokjin before he got any worse and hailed the first taxi.

I couldn't believe it.