Kidnapped

Apologies to those who already read this I meant to write Murphy not Lincoln.

Clarke and Lexa, had spent all of yesterday relaxing, with each other. Today Abby, Raven, Octavia and Lincoln were going to kidnap Clarke, as part of the Tombom Gonplei ceremony. The guards had been informed, so they wouldn't interfere. A note, will be left with a clue, for Lexa and Lexa had 3 days to find Clarke. First they had to deal with Ontari, who would be receiving death by 100 cuts.

Ontari was taken and tied to a post, Lexa and Clarke made their way there, to get it over with.

Octavia, who was guarding Clarke, like she always does, was going to take the first cut, because Ontari had snuck up on her and knocked her out. Clarke would take the last cut and Lexa would finish her off. And there were plenty of other people who wanted revenge on Ontari to do the rest of the cuts.

"Ontari kom Azegeda, you are hereby sentenced to death by 100 cuts, for your attack on Hedatu and Octavia Kom Skaikru. Guards cut her clothes. Octavia, you may begin." Lexa said.

Octavia strode up to Ontari, with purpose. "You see that woman up there," Octavia said gesturing towards Clarke, "That is not only Hedatu, but my best friend, and it is my job to protect her, you cowardly attacked me from behind and attacked her. For that I'm going to enjoy watching you die, a real warrior doesn't need to attack someone from behind to win." Octavia sliced the top of Ontari's left shoulder.

Everyone else took their turns, until it was finally Clarke's turn. Lexa escorted her, to in front of Ontari

"You know Ontari, I am not mad at you, I actually feel bad for you. Nia is gone, you could have started your life a new, you could have made a better path, but no, not you, you decided to continue Nia's grab for power and now you will die too. Oh and one more thing, Lexa is mine and always will be, so get those disgusting thoughts of you being her bride, out of your head." Clarke said cutting Ontari across her stomach. Clarke moved out of Lexa's way.

Lexa stepped forward, "You are lucky I don't torture for touching Clarke." Lexa said as she stabbed Ontari, through the heart.

Ontari was moved to the funeral pyre and her body burnt. Everyone was glad to see the last of Nia's toxic Nightblood and thankful she would never be the commander.

As Lexa was overseeing the burning of her body, Murphy and Octavia had gagged and kidnapped Clarke. Raven had slipped a random note, on Clarke's throne. And the 4, along with Abby, who was waiting in the rover, quickly left for their destination.

Lexa soon found the note and read it

It read.

Dear Lexa,

We have captured and stolen your beloved bride to be, from right under your nose. Muhahahaha.

If you ever want her back again, and let's be real you should think long and hard about this, we all know how stubborn she can be at times, I mean I have to love her, she's family, but there is still time for you. Jokes, you better come get her.

You have 3 days from now, to find her. We are holding her in the first place she made you angry. Please, please come and get her.

Lots of Love

Your new favourite Sister in Law and most perfect person
Raven.

Lexa rolled her eyes and giggled there is no mistaking who wrote that letter.

The first place she made me mad? Lexa thought has to be the drop ship where she burnt 300 of my warriors. They made that so easy.

Lexa spoke to her guards and told them to get word to Luna and Indra, who would ride with her at dawn, they would take Clarke's horse as well and go bring her bride back. Lexa smiled loving the thought of Clarke, being her bride. Soon they would be married and together forever and Lexa wouldn't have it any other way, because she knew Clarke, was her missing piece, they completed each other.

Lexa retired for the night, missing Clarke but excited to be one step closer to making Clarke, her wife.