Letting Go Of The Past

Shizuru decided that she would not let her lack of a partner hold her back. Instead, she decided to focus on herself and her own happiness. She realized that she was a complete person on her own and that she didn't need anyone else to validate her. She was comfortable with being single and happy with her life. She had been working hard and was on her way to becoming rich, and she was not going to let herself be constrained by relationships or a lack of one. She had found peace in being single and had learned that she had everything she needed to make a great life for herself.

Shizuru had reached a point in her life where she was content with being alone. She was focused on her career and was making good money. She had learned to be comfortable with her solitude and was happy with the life she had built for herself. But deep down, she still yearned for the kind of connection that comes from a romantic relationship. She knew that she didn't need anyone else to complete her, but she also wanted to find someone to share her life with and to love unconditionally.

Shizuru misses the life she used to have with her husband. She still has a photograph of their kid in her wallet as a reminder of their happier days. She misses the connection and the love they used to share, but now it's like her husband hasn't learned anything from the past and doesn't see things from her perspective. She feels like he doesn't understand her and that he doesn't care about her feelings. She feels alone and unappreciated, and she wonders if they'll ever get past this rough patch and find their way back to each other.

Shizuru replied to herself "I miss the life I used to have with my husband, when things were good and our love was strong. I still carry a photo of our child in my wallet as a reminder of those happier days. But now I feel like he's not seeing things from my point of view and doesn't care about my feelings. I'm feeling alone and unappreciated, and I'm wondering if we'll ever get past this rough patch and find our way back to each other."

Shizuru was prone to getting lost in her thoughts and feelings. When she was reminded of her past and the hurtful things that had been done to her by her wife and her friends, she was overwhelmed by sadness and memories. She felt like she was being used and manipulated, and that people weren't seeing her for who she was. It was a difficult and emotional time for her, as she was struggling with her past and her present. The more she thought about it, the more she cried, and the more she felt like she had been betrayed by her closest ones.

She was feeling stuck in her current situation. She was feeling trapped by her emotions and memories, and feeling like she had no control over them. She may have also felt trapped by her relationships with others, and struggle with communicating her inner world to them. In this case, shizuru may feel like she's at the mercy of circumstances and may not know how to move forward. She may struggle with feeling stuck in the same situation and not knowing how to get out of it.

Shizuru was feeling stuck in her current situation and wasn't sure how to move forward. She decided to put on a face and pretend that everything was fine for another day. As she continued with her day, she found herself zoning out and staring at nothing for an hour. Eventually, her friend, Marie, noticed and asked her if she was okay. Shizuru felt embarrassed and frustrated, as she didn't want to talk about her situation with her friend. She decided to continue pretending that everything was fine and hope that things would get better.

After a long day at work, Shizuru went back home to change her clothes. She put on a black coat and went out to buy flowers. Her thoughts were heavy and filled with sadness. She decided to visit her daughter's grave to pay her respects and to remember the good times they had together. But her heart felt empty and she didn't know when the pain would go away.

美理: Shiori  (Beautiful logic, truth, order, natural law,)

Shizuru stepped up to her daughter's grave, which had an engraving that says "SHIORI". The name Shiori brought a mixture of sorrow and joy to her heart. As she looked at the flowers she had brought and placed next to the grave, she remembered her daughter and all the good memories they shared together. She hoped that her daughter could know how much she was loved, but right now, she was consumed by sadness and grief. She hoped that one day, she would be able to overcome these feelings and move forward with her life.

Shizuru was feeling overwhelmed by her emotions and memories, but she knew that she had to keep going. After visiting her daughter's grave, she decided to try to do something that might help her feel better. She thought about what would make her feel better and decided to call her friend, Marie. She wanted to talk to someone who she was close to and who she knew would listen and provide comfort. She was hoping that talking to Marie would help her to process her feelings and give her some guidance.

Shizuru called Marie - her best friend - to talk about her situation. She hoped that speaking with Marie would help her to process her feelings and maybe give her some advice. However, Marie didn't seem to understand how Shizuru was feeling, and instead told her to let go of the past and move on. For Shizuru, this wasn't what she wanted to hear. She was still in love with her husband and wasn't ready to let go of their relationship. She felt like Marie couldn't understand her feelings and that she was telling her to do something she couldn't do.