The Past Buried within the House

As Hino called Marie to check up on Shizuru, his frustration grew when she informed him it was their day off and Shizuru was gone. Hino was confused and couldn't help but wonder where Shizuru had gone. He had a feeling that her secrecy was involved with Ki-chan, the person she had been chatting with in secret. This secrecy and lack of communication were frustrating for Hino, and he was eager to get an explanation from Shizuru.

As Shizuru entered the coffee shop, she noticed Ki-chan sitting at a table, dressed casually in pajamas and a jacket. Ki-chan was wearing a facemask, shades, and a hat, making her almost unrecognizable. Shizuru knew that Ki-chan was a celebrity idol, and she guessed that this was why she was dressed that way. As Shizuru approached the table, Ki-chan looked up and acknowledged her with a bright smile.

Shizuru approached the table and started asking Ki-chan some questions. Ki-chan looked up at her with a bright smile and answered her questions in detail. Shizuru was glad that Ki-chan trusted her enough to share this information, and she was curious to learn more about her life and experiences as an idol. As the two continued to talk, Shizuru felt a sense of connection and understanding with Ki-chan, and she appreciated their conversation.

As the two continued their conversation, Shizuru kept on asking too many questions. However, Ki-chan was happy to answer them in detail, as she trusted Shizuru and felt comfortable sharing information with her. As they continued talking, Shizuru felt a sense of understanding and connection with Ki-chan, and she appreciated the opportunity to get to know her more.

After spending the whole day and afternoon talking with Ki-chan, Shizuru goes back home, only to be surprised by Hino standing at the front door with a frustrated and stern look on his face. Hino was confused and frustrated by Shizuru's secrecy and wasn't sure why she spent the day talking to another person, let alone an idol like Ki-chan. But he remained calm as he awaited for Shizuru to give an explanation as to what she was doing.

As Shizuru tried to explain the reason behind her secrecy, Hino cut her off with a stern tone. "Marie told me it was your day off," Shizuru said in a calm and collected manner. "Marie told you that? Oh, right, yeah it is,"

Hino responded in a sarcastic tone, growing more agitated as he continued. "You lied. Are you with Ki-chan without me? So what is this stupid relationship all about?" Shizuru's calm demeanor shifted dramatically as Hino's questions and accusations continued.

As Shizuru ignored Hino's comment, she continued to walk inside the house. Hino followed her and continued his line of questioning, now sounding more desperate and frustrated. "You want this spark back for the sake of truth? Now you're lying to me?"

Shizuru had enough of Hino's questions and accusations, and she quickly turned around to face him. "Yes, I spent time with Ki-chan," she responded calmly. "And yes, I lied to you. I had my reasons for doing so, but you wouldn't understand."

Hino continued his line of questioning as he turned to Shizuru and spoke in a frustrated and desperate tone. "Is it because I am a conspiracy theorist? And all I say makes sense but it's restricted? Your being skeptical to me, you said. I have to trust you! But Your lying to me!" Shizuru remained calm and collected as she continued to speak. "Hino, listen, I had my reasons for not telling you about my time with Ki-chan. I'm sorry, but you wouldn't understand."

Hino spoke loudly and angrily. "How can I not understand?" he exclaimed. "You told me to trust you, but you lied! You lied!" Shizuru remained calm and maintained her composed demeanor. "Hino, listen. I had my reasons for not telling you about my time with Ki-chan. Please, I understand why you feel betrayed. I'm sorry, but you wouldn't understand. Please just listen to what I have to say."

Shizuru then continued speaking, trying to explain her reasoning behind spending time with Ki-chan and her decision to lie about it. She spoke in a calm and collected manner, hoping to convince Hino that she had good reasons for her decisions. But Hino was still upset and frustrated. It seemed like no matter what Shizuru said, he couldn't understand her reasoning. Hino had to take a deep breath and try to listen to what Shizuru was trying to explain to him with an open mind.

Hino remained skeptical and had trust issues with their relationship. He continued to think of Shizuru's actions as just an attempt to move herself forward and gather more information. Shizuru, however, continued to try and convince Hino that she had good reasons for her actions, and that they should work through their trust issues and work on their relationship together. She tried to be open with Hino, but he still struggled to believe that she had his best interests at heart.

Hino spoke angrily and forcefully. "The moment you ask yourself why I couldn't light yours, don't ask anymore!"

Hino felt betrayed and was in a stubborn mood. He chose to ignore Shizuru for the rest of the day in an attempt to prove his point and make Shizuru understand how hurt he felt. Shizuru, however, remained calm and tried to be understanding of Hino's feelings towards her. She chose not to react and gave Hino some space to process the situation fully.

After some time, Shizuru feels ready to have a conversation with Hino again. She heads towards Hino's room and knocks on the door. Hino hears the knock and opens the door, still in a solemn mood and ignoring Shizuru. Shizuru attempts to have a conversation with Hino about their situation and how they can overcome their trust issues and repair their relationship. She tries to convince Hino that she has his best interests at heart and that they can work through their issues.

As Shizuru remembers what Hino said earlier and hears him repeating the words in her head, she pauses for a moment and reflects on Hino's words. She begins to realize that Hino is hurt and upset by her actions and feels like she has broken his trust. She starts to feel upset and conflicted as she continues to remember what Hino said and reflect on the situation. She is conflicted about how to move forward with Hino and how to rebuild their trust in their relationship.

Shizuru sighs in Frustration as she realizes that Hino is still not ready to talk. She stops herself from knocking on the door once again and decides to distract herself by cleaning the house. She continues to clean until Hino leaves his room and she gets the opportunity to talk to him.

Shizuru continues to clean the house in an attempt to distract herself from the current situation with Hino. As she scrubs and cleans the surfaces, her mind wanders and she can't stop thinking about Hino. She wonders how she could repair their relationship, as Hino is clearly hurt by her actions. Shizuru remains determined to have a conversation with Hino. She hears him leave his room and she takes this opportunity to approach Hino once again.

As Shizuru asks Hino what he likes to eat for dinner, he refuses and instead decides to go to the bathroom and pee. After that, Hino heads back to his room and continues to do his own research while ignoring Shizuru. Shizuru realizes that Hino is still upset and that he still wants space. Shizuru chooses not to push it and gives Hino some space to process his feelings and emotions.

As Hino stepped outside to grab some water, Shizuru decided to follow him and ask him directly to talk about their situation. Hino responded by saying, "We don't need to explain to each other."

This response annoyed Shizuru, who was impatient to resolve their situation quickly. She grabbed Hino's wrist and pleaded with him: "We need to talk! We can't keep this inside, Hino! I love you!"

Hino, feeling betrayed, responded angrily: "Oh, really? You love me? Now you're talking! You love me? Are you serious?"

Hino's response again triggered Shizuru. She continued to beg and plead with Hino to talk with her and discuss their issues, but Hino still refused. Shizuru felt heartbroken and frustrated, but she continued to try and reason with Hino.

Hino couldn't understand why he felt like this was a deja vu moment. The sight of Shizuru arguing with him brought back a sense of nostalgia, but at the same time he couldn't understand why the situation felt so much like history repeating itself. It was surreal to him that the scene was happening again, but he couldn't put his finger on why.

As he watched Shizuru's every gesture, it felt like he was reliving the situation in a strange and surreal way. It was like a deja vu, and he expected her to move or speak a certain way next that he had seen in this exact same scenario before. But he didn't want to trust his instincts or expectations because it was so unusual, as if history was repeating itself but in a twisted and unexpected way.