A Mysterious Unconsciousness

As the day passes, the couple continues with their daily lives, completely unaware of the danger that is awaiting them. 

They live a simple and peaceful life, full of joy and love for each other. They go to work, spend time together in the evenings, and try to make the most of every day. But all this is about to change when they are about to fall victim to a terrible fate....

But all this is about to change when they are about to fall victim to a terrible fate. Little do they know that their lives are about to be changed forever, and that the peacefulness and joy they have experienced will turn into a nightmare from which they will never wake up. And this new nightmare will be caused by a power-hungry individual who is willing to kill for the sake of his own gain.

How will this couple survive the ordeal they're about to face? What will become of them? And will they ever see happiness again?

The couple returns home from a tiresome day at work, looking forward to spending the evening together. They walk down the quiet and peaceful street, unaware of the danger that is about to fall upon them. As they approach their house, they notice that something is off. There are a few intruders outside the house, and they seem up to no good. The couple freezes with fear, aware that they are in danger but unprepared for what is about to happen next.

As the couple walks together in the evening, after completing their daily tasks, they notice something disturbing near their house. There are some unknown figures outside of their house and they seem suspicious. The couple freezes in their tracks, feeling their hearts pumping with fear. They know that they are in danger but have no idea what is going to happen to them or who these people were. Their fear is overwhelming and they have no choice but to stand still and face whatever comes their way.

Hino is having a vivid dream in which he is attacked by men in black suits trying to take something from him. He is not aware that they are trying to take his wedding ring. The men in black suits seem to be trying desperately to take the ring, but they are unable to hold it. The situation in Hino's dream seems strange and unfamiliar to him, but he is not fully aware of what is happening. 

This dream must be affecting Hino in some way, because Shizuru noticed that he was acting strange in their room before she found him unresponsive.

As Shizuru tries to wake Hino up, she notices that the room is becoming unusually hot. She feels the heat on her body and it feels strange. She does not know why the room is becoming hot, but it seems unusual and unsettling.

She is starting to feel uncomfortable with the situation and she wants Hino to wake up and tell her what's going on.

Hino's body may be present in this world, but his mind is absent. He feels disconnected from his thoughts and emotions, trapped in a state of deep introspection. He cannot engage with the world or the people around him, and instead is lost in his own thoughts and feelings. With every passing moment, he feels himself becoming more and more disconnected. He feels breathless and eerie, trapped in a world that is no longer his own. This sense of detachment and isolation is both overwhelming and terrifying, as if he is trapped in a nightmare that he cannot escape.

"Hino, wake up! Something is not right!" Shizuru said to Hino, starting to become more and more concerned about his unresponsive state.

"Hino?"

Her calls go unanswered and she notices Hino's chest rising up and down, indicating that he is still breathing.

"What should I do?" she wonders to herself.

As Shizuru tries in vain to wake up Hino, she starts to become more worried. She's not sure what to do to help him and she's starting to think that she should call for help.

As Shizuru gets more worried, she decides to call for help. She tries to call out to Hino again but he remains unresponsive.

"Hino?! Hino, please wake up!" she calls out to him in a panicked voice. "Hino, please, wake up, something is not right!" She desperately tries to wake him up but he remains unconscious. She is afraid that Hino's life might be in danger.

"What should I do? What can I do?" she wonders.

As Shizuru gets desperate, she decides to call for help from her neighbors. She goes to the apartment next door and asks for assistance in waking up Hino. She explains to the neighbors that she feels that something is wrong and that she thinks Hino might be in danger.

"Please, can you help me wake up my husband? I think he's in trouble and I don't know what to do," she says to the neighbors, sounding stressed and desperate.

The neighbors help Shizuru try to wake up Hino. They try to shake him and call his name, but he remains unresponsive. After trying multiple methods of trying to wake up Hino, the neighbors decide to call for emergency services. They call an ambulance and explain the situation to the paramedic on the other end.

The paramedics arrive shortly after and they examine Hino. They try to wake him up but he remains unconscious. They notice that he has a pulse and is breathing steadily, but he is not responding at all to their efforts to awakening him.

After examining Hino, the paramedics decide to take him to the hospital. They lift him up onto a stretcher and prepare to take him to the hospital. Shizuru watches as the paramedics try to wake up Hino but it seems like nothing works. She is worried and she wonders if Hino will be alright. She feels helpless and frustrated and she just wants Hino to wake up.

The paramedics were unable to find any reason for Hino's unresponsive state. 

They checked his vital signs and they noticed that he still had a pulse and he was breathing, but he was still unconscious and not responding. The paramedics were confused and they were not sure what to do. 

They were starting to worry that Hino's unresponsive state might be something more serious. Shizuru was also starting to feel more and more worried about Hino's condition.

After checking Hino's vital signs and finding nothing apparent, the doctors would conclude that Hino is in a state of unconsciousness due to an unknown factor. They might suspect that the unknown factor could be a psychological, physical, or medical condition, but they would not know what it is yet. They would try to investigate further to determine what caused Hino's unresponsive state.