Flier

Serenity POV

That afternoon, outside the castle, us Gryffindor and the Slytherin, are lined up in two rows with brooms by their sides. Our teacher, Madam Hooch, comes down the line. She has short hair and hawk yellow eyes.

"Good afternoon, class."

"Good afternoon, Madam Hooch."

"Good afternoon, Amanda, good afternoon. Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, "Up.""

"Up!" My broom came to my hand immediately

"Wow!"

"Up!"

"Up. Up!"

"With feeling!"

"Up. Up. Up. Up."

"Up!!" Ron got hit in the face

"Ooh!" Harry laughed

"Shut up, Harry."

"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end." We get on our brooms

"When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle. 3, 2..."

"Oh..."

"Mr. Longbottom."

'Neville, what are you doing?"

"Neville... Neville..."

"We're not supposed to take off, yet." Neville begins soaring away uncontrollably

"M-M-M-Mr. Longb-!"

"AHH!"

"Mr. Longbottom!"

"Down! Down! Ahhhh!"

"Neville!"

"Help!!!" he immediately skyrockets towards the sky

"Come back down this instant!"

"AHH!" He flies uncontrollably in the air and hits a wall, conking along it and then swooping off. All the while, he is screaming. He begins to zoom back towards the group of students. Hooch quickly holds out her wand to stop him.

"Help!"

"Mr. Longbottom-!" However, we all quickly stand back as Ms. Hooch dives out of the way, allowing Neville to fly right through. Neville goes through the scatter and up a tower.

"Ahhhh! Whoa! Ahhh!" He zooms past a statue of a man with a sharp spear. Neville's cloak catches on it. He is flipped off the broom and hangs there.

"Oh. Ah... help!" He waves, then the cloak rips through the spear, and he falls. But his cloak catches on a torch, making Neville slip off from his cloak a second later and fell to the ground.

"Ow!"

"Everyone out of the way!"

"Come on, get up."

"Is he alright?" Hooch is helping Neville up; he has broken his wrist after he fell.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow."

"Oh, oh, oh, oh dear. It's a broken wrist. Tch, tch, tch. Poor boy. Come on now, up you get. Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch." Madam Hooch leaves the field to take Neville to the hospital wing.

"Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat arse." He and his goons laugh i got irritated as I and Harry approaches him.

"Give it here, Malfoy."

"No."

"It's not yours Malfoy." I spoke

"I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." he hops on his broom and soars around group, then through.

"How about on the roof?"

"Malfoy give it up!"

"What's the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?" Finally having enough, Harry gets on his broom, Hermione stops him.

"Harry, no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said. Besides, you don't even know how to fly."

"Hermione right Harry, Malfoy is just trying to get under your skin." But Harry flies off to face Draco, ignoring her.

"What an idiot."

"Exactly." But he catches it. We all cheer as Harry lands back on the ground at ease. We all run to see him.

"Nice going, Harry!"

"Oh, that was wicked, Harry!"

"Harry Potter!" Harry notices her

"Follow me." Harry sullenly follows her. Draco and his goons snicker in delight.

"I knew it." I said honestly but word goes Harry was the new quidditch seeker and I found out news

"But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?"

"You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood." I said honestly I take the three to a thropy set and showed them

"Whoa. Harry, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too."

"I didn't know."

"My father was the beeter."