Interaction in the woods

The next night, Harry, Ron, Hermione, I and Draco are being led to Hagrid's hut by Mr. Filch.

"A pity they let the old punishments die. There was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming." Draco gulps, and Hermione rushes by.

"You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the Dark Forest." Hagrid appears with a crossbow. He sniffles.

"A sorry lot, this, Hagrid. Oh, good God, man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?" I was saddened for Hagrid i beg my grandfather to let him keep Norbert but it wasn't meant to be

"Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony."

"Well, that's good, isn't it? He'll be with his own kind."

"Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania?" Filch rolls eyes.

"What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby, after all."

"Oh, for God's sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the Forest, after all. Got to have your wits about you."

"The Forest? I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there. Students aren't allowed. And there are ...werewolves!"

"Cry baby." I whisper to Ron and Hermione who snirked quitely

"There's more than werewolves in those trees, lad. You can be sure of that." Draco looks frightened.

"Nighty-night." He leaves to go back into the castle

"Right. Let's go." In the Forbidden Forest, the group walks along a path to a tree. Hagrid stops, bends down and dips his fingers in a silver puddle. He pulls out his fingers and rubs them together. A silver trail smears with his fingers.

"Hagrid, what is that?"

"What we're here for. See that? That's unicorn's blood, that is."

"Unicorn blood?" I asked concerned

"I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been hurt bad by something." Harry suddenly sees a large, cloaked figure walking through the trees. He looks at Hagrid.

"So, it's our job to go and find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione, you'll come with me."

"Okay."

"And Harry and Serenity, you'll go with Malfoy." Draco grimaces, and Harry nods i grunt in disgust.

"Okay. Then I get Fang."

"Fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward." Fang whines. Harry I and Draco are walking through a part of the forest, with Fang leading. Draco has the lamp in his hand.

"You wait till my father hears about this. This is servant's stuff."

"Oh hush up Malfoy." I said annoyed

"If we didn't know better, Draco, we'd say you were scared." He scoffs

"Scared, Potter? Rivers?" but suddenly hears a howl

"Did you hear that? Come on, Fang. Scared!" Harry, I and Draco approach a flat ground with gnarled roots all over. Fang stops, then growls.

"What is it, Fang?" Up ahead is a cloaked figure who is crouching over a dead unicorn, drinking its blood from its wound. The figure raises its head, silver blood dripping from its mouth. Harry gasps and grabs his scar, which is hurting.

"Harry are you okay?" I asked concerned Draco screams with pure fear and runs away with Fang.

"HELP!!!!!"

"Malfoy you wuss!" I screamed leaving Harry and I at the mercy of the figure who slides over the unicorn and rises erect. It advances towards Harry, who backs up, but trips. He crawls backwards. Suddenly, there is the sound of hoof-beats but I used my water shield

 Suddenly, there is the sound of hoof-beats but I used my water shield

"Stay back!" I spoke sharply. A figure leaps over Harry and I and lands near the cloaked figure. It rears, and the cloaked figure retreats, flying away. I brought my defense down

"Harry Potter and Serenity Rivers you must leave. You are known to many creatures here. The Forest is not safe at this time. Especially for you two."

"But what was that thing you and serenity saved me from?"

"A monstrous creature. It is a terrible crime to slay a unicorn. Drinking the blood of a unicorn will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death. But at a terrible price. You have slain something so pure that from the moment the blood touches your lips, you will have a half-life. A cursed life."

"How awful." I said with a saddened tone

"But who would choose such a life?"

"Can you think of no one?"

"Do you mean to say that thing that killed the unicorn that was drinking its blood, that was Voldemort?" I gaps

"Do you know what is hidden in the school at this very moment, Mr. Potter? Miss. Rivers?"

"The Philosopher's Stone." We said Fang suddenly barks I and Harry looks up to see Hagrid, Hermione, Ron and Draco appear. Hagrid has his crossbow ready but lowers it when he sees Firenze.

"Harry! Serenity!"

"Hello there, Firenze. I see you've met our young Mr. Potter and Miss. Rivers. You all right there, Harry? Serenity?" We nod

"Harry Potter, Serenity Rivers, this is where I leave you both. You're safe now. Good luck." They leave as the group look at the dead unicorn my heard shattered seeing it dead on the ground.