A shocking mystery

Walking to our respect room

"I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you than you do."

"Who doesn't?" The staircase shudders and begins to move. The four of us grab the railings.

"Ahh!"

"What's happening?"

"The staircases change, remember?" The staircase stops, leading to a corridor.

"Let's go this way."

"Before the staircase moves again." We all open a door and walk into a spooky, dark, and deserted corridor.

"Does anyone feel like we shouldn't be here?" Then I realized

"We're not supposed to be here. This is the 3rd floor. It's forbidden."

"Oh we could get in serious trouble." I said scared Suddenly, a flame lights on a tall stone support. Then we jump and noticed Mr. Flinch cat

"Oh no."

"Let's go."

"It's Filch's cat!"

"Run!" We run through the corridor, flames are lit up on the stone supports, one by one, as we run past and get to the end of the corridor, to a door.

"Quick! Let's hide through that door!' Harry grabs the handle, but it's locked.

"It's locked!"

"That's it! We're done for!"

"Oh, move over!" I said I pushes through and pull out my wand, aiming it at the lock

"Alohomora." The door's lock lifts up magically and it opens.

"Get in." We bustle in.

"Alohomora?" Ron asked me

"Standard Book of Spells, Chapter 7." I said to him once we made sure flinch and his cat were gone I took a sigh of relief

"Filch is gone."

"Probably thinks this door's locked."

"It was locked."

"And for good reason." Ron, I and Hermione turn to stand with Harry and my eyes widen There is a massively huge three headed dog sleeping in front of them. The dog begins to wake then It growls, yawns, and growls more...noticing us.

"Nice doggies." I spoke nicely but we got scared

"AHHHHHHH!" We all bolt, running out of the door and turn quickly to shut the door and battle against the dog. They get the door shut and run. returning to the Gryffindor Common Room. We are breathless.

"What do they think they're doing? Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school."

"You don't use your eyes, do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?"

"I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads. Or maybe you didn't notice. There were three!" We begin to climb the stairs to the dorms.

"It was standing on a trapdoor. Which means it wasn't there by accident. It's guarding something."

"Guarding something?"

"That's right. Now, if you two don't mind, Serenity and I are going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled." We go into our dorm and go to sleep.