To a risky adventure

At nighttime,

in the Gryffindor Common Room, the four of us come down the stairs and begin to walk across the floor

in the Gryffindor Common Room, the four of us come down the stairs and begin to walk across the floor. We stop when we hear a croaking noise. It was Trevor, the toad that Neville carried in his hands, way back at the first day of Hogwarts.

"Trevor."

"Trevor, shh, go! You shouldn't be here!"

"Oh sure be louder to a toad Ron." I said sarcastically quite then Neville appears behind a chair

"Neither should you. You're sneaking out again, aren't you?"

"Now, Neville, listen. We were-"

"No! I won't let you! You'll get Gryffindor into trouble again! I-I'll fight you."

"Neville, I'm really, really sorry about this. Totalus." Neville is frozen for a second and he falls backward onto the ground. Hermione puts her wand back.

"You're a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant, but scary.'

"Let's go. Sorry."

"Sorry."

"It's for your own good, you know." The four of us are under the Invisibility cloak, sneaking along the corridor.

"Ow! You stood on my foot!"

"Sorry."

"Alohomora."

"Wait a minute. He's...."

"Snoring."

"Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp." We approach the sleeping dog.

"Ugh! It's got horrible breath."

"We have to move its paw."

"What?!"

"Come on!" We grab the paw, which is blocking the door.

"Okay. Push!" We strain and move it and open the door.

"I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign. If something bad happens, get yourselves out. Does it seem a bit quiet to you?"

"The harp. It stopped playing.' I said in realization Drool from one head comes down on Ron's shoulder.

"Oh gross." I said I was right by him then

"Ew! Yuck! Ugh." All four of us look up and see Fluffy standing there. We jump in

"Whoa. Lucky this plant-thing's here, really."

"Whoa!" The plant begins to move towards them.

"Oh. Ahh!" The plant ties both of them up like a rope. I remember from herbology to stay calm