Some of Seventeen's sweetest moments with Love

#1:

Seventeen was having a group live, talking casually and laughing often. Snacks were spread between them, everyone eating casually until Love suddenly smacked Vernon's hand.

"Why are their peanut butter cups on the table?" she asked, glaring sternly at the staff. They had been the ones to prepare the food, after all. Vernon glanced down and realized what he was about to eat absentmindedly. When none of them answered, she fought the urge to roll her eyes before glancing at the older boy next to her.

"You didn't eat any before, did you? Are you feeling alright?"

"I-I'm fine, I haven't even eaten from the table today," he quickly assured. She sighed with relief, grabbing the hand she'd smacked.

"I didn't mean to hit you so hard," she mumbled, rubbing the red skin.

"It's okay, you were just looking out for me. Thank you." She nodded silently, squeezing his hand in hers.

#2:

Seventeen was filming their water park TTT on Going Seventeen. Love had played around for a few hours, but grew tired much quicker than the rest of them did, so she retired to the room to take a nap.

Mingyu entered an hour later, glancing at her small figure wrapped in the blankets with a soft chuckle. He snapped a few pictures first to send to the group chat before leaning forward to brush her hair out of her eyes.

"Ah, cute," he murmured, smiling at her one last time before leaving the room with his things.

#3:

"Where's my best friend?" a slightly slurred voice suddenly called, wandering into the dorm.

Love sat up from her place in her room, raising an eyebrow. "Best friend!" he called again, followed by mutters from other members to quiet down. She hopped to her feet, entering the living room to find Dino with slightly flushed cheeks.

"Dino? Are you drunk?"

"No, I only had a bit," he insisted. She turned to Jeonghan for confirmation. 

"He didn't have that much, it was just a little strong. He'll sober up within the hour." She hummed, turning her attention back to Dino when he suddenly glomped her in a hug, pressing a couple small kisses to her shoulder.

"Dino? You good, bud?"

He made a small noise of content, leaning some of his weight onto her. "Of course I am, I have my best friend right here." Her heart fluttered at the words, though she was sure it was only because he was under the influence. As often as they'd referred to each other as best friends, she'd never truly believed him. How could she, when he had his 12 hyungs beside him too?

"Let's go sit on the couch. Do you want some water?" He nodded, letting her place him onto the couch with the help of Jeonghan.

"You alright if I go to bed?" the second eldest asked.

"We'll be fine, Oppa. Goodnight, love you." He pressed a kiss to her forehead, echoing the words before heading out.

She entered the kitchen, grabbing two glasses of water before going back and handing one to Dino. "Drink up," she gently instructed before taking her own sip.